The BetFred Cup Attendance thread

lionel hutz

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Aye that's a fair assessment.  Not too bad I suppose. The journey for our car was 280 mile round trip, plenty others would have been longer. The only reason I know this is that I get 17.5mpg, f**k scotrail.

What are you driving?! That's Stone Age figures or something that can go like stink

6 hours ago, jagfox99 said:

Crowd seemed to show a 50/50 split between home and away fans at the excelsior on Friday night.

FB_IMG_1468615092621.jpg

Thistle twitter said we had 900 of the 1,600, which looks about right going by that picture.

15 hours ago, Marr1 said:

At Gayfield, there was 2,500 Arabs and about 600 arbroath fans.

There were 650 Arbroath tickets sold on Monday so thats no right. Our average last season was 720 so definitely wouldve been atleast that for United. Looking at it I would say the home crowd was about 1k. 2200 Arabs.

I had hoped we might see lower pricing for these games to try and drum up interest in the new format. Instead we have Alloa charging £16 for a game against Cove Rangers. That will likely result in a very low crowd indeed. 

Just the 487 at Cowden? Without meaning to get into a massive crowd w**k I thought we had a healthy away support there (by ICT standards). Looked around 250 odd.

7 minutes ago, RiG said:

Just the 487 at Cowden? Without meaning to get into a massive crowd w**k I thought we had a healthy away support there (by ICT standards). Looked around 250 odd.

250 away fans in a crowd of 487 at Cowden is possible.

We had a decent crowd, our stand seemed pretty full, pretty poor turnout from the Albion though. Pricing was spot on, £12 for adults and under 12s for free.

Im sure a few of our support stayed away because they thought we were going to be pumped and that it was essentially a glorified friendly. Although watching the game it was far from it.

There was probably around 800 falkirk fans and about 500 of us

33,000 at Ibrox.  A tenner for entrance plus new signings and the good weather made the difference.

Edited to add: Anyone know how the crowd money is split?  Even at a tenner a head it could have been a nice earner for Annan.

On Monday, July 18, 2016 at 10:56, Waspie said:

I had hoped we might see lower pricing for these games to try and drum up interest in the new format. Instead we have Alloa charging £16 for a game against Cove Rangers. That will likely result in a very low crowd indeed. 

213 apparently. Alloa and QoS were the most expensive games tonight at £16 with Stenny next at £13 and everyone else £12 or £10. Afraid we got a crowd that price deserved. 

3 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

33,000 at Ibrox.  A tenner for entrance plus new signings and the good weather made the difference.

Edited to add: Anyone know how the crowd money is split?  Even at a tenner a head it could have been a nice earner for Annan.

10% to home team for expenses then 50/50 split I think?

6 hours ago, C. Muir said:

931 at Morton v Clyde 

Less fans than we got for a friendly. Minter.

Archived