Smells, what's your favourite?

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hard not to say this without sounding like a beast...but taking your wee wean out of the bath, towelling him/her dry, dusting its arse with Johnson's baby powder, adding a fresh nappy and a newly-laundered babygrow and handing 'it' over to its maw.

Only parents will appreciate this point...but wee weans smell of heaven.

You're 100% right mate, I totally agree.............you do sound like a beast.

11 minutes ago, The Chlamydia Kid said:

You're 100% right mate, I totally agree.............you do sound like a beast.

As a BTW what happened to your Airdrie boys last night?  I phoned my auld dear at he back of 7 this evening, as per.  She's an Airdrie fan and even, at 89, she was shaking her head at you.  Sort yourselves out!

As a BTW what happened to your Airdrie boys last night?  I phoned my auld dear at he back of 7 this evening, as per.  She's an Airdrie fan and even, at 89, she was shaking her head at you.  Sort yourselves out!

I wasn't at the game I'm away just now mate. Can't comment. [emoji107]????

There's not been enough mention of the female genitalia on this thread.

Let's face it, if there's a bucket* of petrol, a freshly mown lawn, a percolating coffee machine and a recently removed pair of pants from a lassie you like all within reach - there really is no contest. You'd be choking it back within seconds.

*apologies for not remembering the name of the very specific petrol-carrying container that we all know exists.

Archived