Lorry crash in Nice

G-MAN

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Stockholm the latest to get the splatty truck treatment..

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-39531108

I'm always disappointed in the lack of initiative and imagination shown by terrorists when they carry out these kiind of attacks. Surely a petrol tanker or a trailer filled with gas bottles would give it a more spectacular ending. 

4 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

I'm always disappointed in the lack of initiative and imagination shown by terrorists when they carry out these kiind of attacks. Surely a petrol tanker or a trailer filled with gas bottles would give it a more spectacular ending. 

There was flames coming out the front of this truck in one of the pics so maybe they tried but didn't ram the shop hard enough. Not exactly 9/11. No more of a smattering of virgins for this terrorist.

32 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Surer they tried this in Glasgow. Stupid b*****ds couldn't get it alight.

8 minutes ago, MacDuffman said:

Surer they tried this in Glasgow. Stupid b*****ds couldn't get it alight.

In all seriousness, it's almost impossible for a gas cylinder to explode so I don't know how those dumb fucks thought they were going to achieve it. All that would happen would be that the gas coming out of the valve would be alight, in which case Smeato would've extinguished it with his bare hands anyway.

Archived