Lorry crash in Nice

G-MAN

12 hours ago, welshbairn said:

I wasn't talking about "white social spots". I was talking about where all the taxes are spent on tourist attractions, art galleries, fake ancestory and the like, and loads of bars and restaurants. Even on Tybee Island, the Blackpool or maybe Largs of Georgia, there was a small section by the pier where black families played on the beach, nowhere else. America is fucked up compared to just about any global comparison, and it seems Deplorable thinks everywhere should make policy based on how badly America has coped with the fact of mixed races and cultures.

Haha. Why weren't southern blacks hanging around art galleries and faux antebellum tourist traps? 

Just to be clear, I recognize that black and white race relations in America are a worst case example of Western multiculturalism. If you look at relations between whites and any other groups you will have the same situation you are idealizing in Europe, probably even better depending on which group and what part of the country we are talking about. My problem is that I worry mass Muslim immigration will end up a black / white situation rather than a Hispanic / white situation. That's why I'm specifically for Trump's proposed ban, and I was for this policy well before Trump and even when I used to be more pro-open borders generally. I think Americans generally think this way because polling seems to show that the Muslim ban was more popular than building the wall or deporting all illegal immigrants. Regarding other immigrants, all I'm saying is that perhaps we have enough diversity and should take a break. At what point do we reach enough diversity for the left?

Regarding Europe, I've walked around cities like London and Paris. You can walk for miles in both cities and not see a white face. In other areas of the city all you see are white people. So there definitely is racial segregation in Europe. I've seen it. I met people who specifically moved because immigrants were become too numerous and were very open about bringing it up.

As a side note regarding race, I've found that British people are ridiculously quick to start dropping n-bombs the second they understand that you aren't a SJW. In America it's unthinkable that somebody you met within the last half hour would use that word. This is both British people I've met in Britain and British people I've met in the USA / Canada. I suppose the explanation is that the word is more of a regular slur without the special cultural baggage that exists for Americans.

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jesus Christ. I was looking up the areas you mentioned because I've never been to Savannah. The US Air Force accidentally dropped an atomic bomb on Tybee Island in 1958. It didn't detonate and they have never found it. There are conflicting reports whether the bomb was armed.

• 4 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, Arabdownunder said:

I wonder if it's linked to the Jihadis they arrested just before Christmas who were planning similar attacks.

4 hours ago, Dee Man said:

Whoever it was was in a Holden and doing doughnuts - sounds like pissed up hoonism.

So you're saying you don't think Islamic terrorists would have the car control to master a doughnut? Reported for racism and anti terroristism. You're going so native Dee Man. 

1 minute ago, Shandon Par said:

So you're saying you don't think Islamic terrorists would have the car control to master a doughnut? Reported for racism and anti terroristism. You're going so native Dee Man. 

f**k it, if you can't beat them, join them. I think I'll vote for Pauline Hanson's One Nation once I'm eligible.

• 2 weeks later...

Security incident at the Louvre. 6 Music newsreader just said a soldier opened fire on a guy trying to get in brandishing a knife and a suitcase and shouting "Alan, Adam Akhbar". Not sure if it was the terrorist or the newsreader who got it wrong. 

1 hour ago, Shandon Par said:

Security incident at the Louvre. 6 Music newsreader just said a soldier opened fire on a guy trying to get in brandishing a knife and a suitcase and shouting "Alan, Adam Akhbar". Not sure if it was the terrorist or the newsreader who got it wrong. 

Alan Ackbar and Adam Ackbar on a weekend break with their dad Gial,

it hard being a Rebel Commander and a single dad at the weekends.

images.jpg

Archived