Airdrieonians vs. Patrick Thistle 15/07/16

Never been to New Broomfield before, looking forward to this.

Would go with Reid's line up as well, and if Lindsay isn't fit then either Syme or Gordon at centre back with the other at right back. Welsh & Wilson in the middle is a worry. No idea what to expect from Crawford, but he was playing in the Championship last season so should be up to it against Airdrie.

2-0 Thistle.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welsh and Wilson were okay against Morton, imo. Welsh was a decent player in the second tier and Wilson played some decent through balls and played with a bit more confidence than usual.

Preview suggests Lindsay and Edwards are fine but Amoo is a doubt so might be either Edwards or Azeez in place of him.

No mention of osman being out despite him doing an interview at HT on the commentary and I think Gary Fraser can now legally be declared dead as it's been so long since we had an update on him. 

3 hours ago, mrcat1990 said:

Quite like to see what Azeez is about tonight. Not got huge hopes but freakish pace can sometimes be a joy. Well it is if FIFA has taught me anything.

He's quite the unit. Held up the ball well. 

I can't believe I'm going to be this :(

Not great but I've seen us play worse here. Hopefully we can take the game on a bit the second half.

McDaid has done little of note before late on .

It's a grim night in Airdrie too. f**k summer football:p

Airdrie got stretched badly in the first 25 mins down the flanks. Coming back into a wee bit latter part of the half. Trying to at least keep it on the deck the vast majority of the time, which is a refreshing change.

Archived