League One Prediction 2016/17

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1.Livingston
2.Airdrie/Albion/Alloa/Brechin/East Fife/Peterhead/Queens Park/Stenhousemuir/Stranraer
3.Airdrie/Albion/Alloa/Brechin/East Fife/Peterhead/Queens Park/Stenhousemuir/Stranraer
4.Airdrie/Albion/Alloa/Brechin/East Fife/Peterhead/Queens Park/Stenhousemuir/Stranraer
5.Airdrie/Albion/Alloa/Brechin/East Fife/Peterhead/Queens Park/Stenhousemuir/Stranraer
6.Airdrie/Albion/Alloa/Brechin/East Fife/Peterhead/Queens Park/Stenhousemuir/Stranraer
7.Airdrie/Albion/Alloa/Brechin/East Fife/Peterhead/Queens Park/Stenhousemuir/Stranraer
8.Airdrie/Albion/Alloa/Brechin/East Fife/Peterhead/Queens Park/Stenhousemuir/Stranraer
9.Airdrie/Albion/Alloa/Brechin/East Fife/Peterhead/Queens Park/Stenhousemuir/Stranraer
10.Airdrie/Albion/Alloa/Brechin/East Fife/Peterhead/Queens Park/Stenhousemuir/Stranraer

Forfar will win it hands down...  cox and lister will show there class this year with the drop down 

Loads of players have dropped down

I wouldn't take cox or lister in Arbroaths starting 11

League 2 will be close, a lot of good players came into the league spread over a few clubs

13 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

League 2 will be close, a lot of good players came into the league spread over a few clubs

Why would you not take them both.....lister could easy score 20+goals this year .and no one will have a better work rate then cox and he will score goals as well 

Both went to work with bollan again and would  have bein kept by us if we did not go full time this year 

I would agree with this. Would happily take any of our wingers over Cox and Blair Henderson over Lister. Good players but there are better at this level IMHO.

Why would you not take them both.....lister could easy score 20+goals this year .and no one will have a better work rate then cox and he will score goals as well 

Both went to work with bollan again and would  have bein kept by us if we did not go full time this year 

Because we've got Doris and Prunty up top and Bobby Linn right wing

6 minutes ago, BB_Bino said:

I would agree with this. Would happily take any of our wingers over Cox and Blair Henderson over Lister. Good players but there are better at this level IMHO.

5 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Because we've got Doris and Prunty up top and Bobby Linn right wing

Both where stand outs in our team last year an could easy have got a team at our level and only dropped down to work with bollan .......to say there is better players is just crazy and am sure yous are just bitter about not having them both ......good luck with prunty but he will miss more than he scores

Both where stand outs in our team last year an could easy have got a team at our level and only dropped down to work with bollan .......to say there is better players is just crazy and am sure yous are just bitter about not having them both ......good luck with prunty but he will miss more than he scores

Erm naw, I remember the discussion on our thread at the time after Ammos hint we were signing Prunty or Lister and every single person hoped it was Prunty, and Cox is nowhere near Bobby Linn

Anyway carry on lads

Lister is miles better than prunty ...bobby linn hmmm ok ...good luck this year anyways 

They're both good players but there's a lot of decent players in the division this season, they 2 aren't going to make Forfar cruise to the league anyway. Bit of naivety on your part here I reckon, give me Turner, McGurn, Easton, Swankie, MacDonald, Gunn etc etc from other teams never mind ours before they 2

As for League One

1. Livingston
2. Alloa
3. Stranraer
4. Airdrie
5. Peterhead
6. East Fife
7. Queens Park
8. Brechin
9. Rovers
10. Stenhousemuir

Queens Park and East Fife will both go on to do well I think. Some good additions/resignings from them both. Feel like 6-10 could be in any order though. Sure that will be the top 5.

Top 5

1. Alloa: Can't see past them for top spot.

2. Airdrieonians: Obviously biased but optimistic.

3. Stranraer: Good team but this will be a difficult season.

4. Peterhead: strong at times last year and good enough for a play off position.

5. Livingston: Squad full of old Airdrie players and only one of them to worry about, must try harder.

And Albion Rovers for straight relegation withe QUeens Parknin the relegation playoff

Archived