Ayrshire 3rd Divison

bigbuff

Started this to give all us lower league teams a chance to post what's relevant instead of having to listen too all the crap behind the big guns.

Have your say stay respectful.

Whose your tips for the league and promotion and why?

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dalry or Moorpark for 3rd 

irvine town won't even be in top 4 never mind win the league, they have good individual players but not consistent enough as a team for a full season. Can see a few players spitting the dummy after a few games if no playing and dentzer won't score half the goals gray would. Only my opinion mind :shutup

Time will tell, and FYI detzner isn't a replacement for gray so don't you worry about him scoring more or less goals and if boys spit the dummy it's because they are in it for themselves and not the team.

I assume you've watched them for the last 3 or 4 seasons every game as you say not consistent week in week out

Agree with you mate but there is various reasons for it, new management team the week before league started and took a couple of months to get new guys in and settled then got to 5th round of the Scottish and unbeaten for 4 months before the midweek games kicked in and work/injuries more than played their part. Not making excuses just pointing out a few facts.

I'm not saying we will definitely win the league but we will be up there at the end of the season. Some very good hard to beat teams in the league this season and as always it'll be a tough slog til the end

And if ur looking for a team then why don't u come along and improve us?? We have 2 guys travelling from ayr 3 times a week so no reason why you can't car share. Its only 20mins up the road

Can see the 3rd being pretty tight next season. In the last couple of years New Farm and Catrine were definitely better than the rest.

Based on what I've seen in the last couple of years Crosshouse the best of the rest but there's very little between a lot of the teams - obviously a lot depends on some teams keeping their better players

I don't have a clue what Dalry will be like so can't comment on them.

Looking forward to it

Archived