Friendly results

teddybearsws

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, CD 1972 said:

How were Hurlford afc?

They started slow and went 2-0 down but were fitter and looked to have good strength in depth and gave Tarbolton the run around in second half. Good young side and fit as hell. 

13 minutes ago, CD 1972 said:

Any stand outs?

Big guy Currie a think at wing back is top notch. Wee ginger boy in middle of park can play as well. Their captain at centre half seems to win everything too. Their fitness will see them through in a lot of games I think 

7 minutes ago, CD 1972 said:

When's their nxt game? Are they like a mini thistle, of the same mentality or different?

no idea, only heard about that game yesterday morning. Nothing like Hurlford Thistle in my opinion mate 

23 minutes ago, CD 1972 said:

Well done with the draw yesterday, how was tarbolton? Lewis gardener still playing with them?

Thanks. Yeah they were decent and moved the ball well in first half but faded big time in the second. Couldn't tell you as I'm not familiar with their names but the boy in centre mid was a terrific player 

Well done with the draw yesterday, how was tarbolton? Lewis gardener still playing with them?

Sure he'll still be there hes a tarbolton lad. Wouldn't be surprised if there was interest in him cause hes a smashing player was really impressed with him at the ayrshire games last year

Archived