Italian Football Thread

Kris.

Juve's run in is far tougher imo. They'll have to replicate that performance at Lazio twice in a matter of weeks, Icardi is dangerous as f**k, and both Inter and Roma would love to f**k up Juve.

Fiorentina away is Napoli's toughest fixture.

Second last week looks like the decider. 

Zapata to score the winner for Sampdoria and hand Juve the title. As that's how football works. 

That Juve v Napoli game is the first Italian match I've watched in years and will probably be the last I watch for years to come.  It reminded me of everything that was shite about Football Italia in the 90's. Juve playing at a pedestrian pace and loving a pass between the back 4 would get the game stopped. They got what they deserved in the end which was pleasing. Made me retrospectively glad that Real Madrid got that late penalty against them. 

Football Italia reporting that Chiellini is out for the rest of the season. Could be huge for the title race. Benatia and Rugani have generally been fine against the poorer sides in the league, but big tests coming in the aways to Inter and Roma. Howedes an option at CB too. 

ETA: Betfair has moved to pretty much bang on EVS for both teams in the outright betting. 

Edited by lanky_ffc

17 minutes ago, lanky_ffc said:

Football Italia reporting that Chiellini is out for the rest of the season. Could be huge for the title race. Benatia and Rugani have generally been fine against the poorer sides in the league, but big tests coming in the aways to Inter and Roma. Howedes an option at CB too. 

a weakened Juve can mean only one thing - Hellas tip up at the Allianz on the last day of the season and win to both secure their own safety and gift the title to Napoli

you read it hear first  8)