Italian Football Thread

Kris.

13 hours ago, Meatwad said:

The playoff ties kick off this weekend with Alessandria facing Reggiana and Parma meeting Pordenone. Usual rules apply with the higher placed team advancing if the scores are level on aggregate.

It's actually a one-legged tie with both matches being played at Fiorentina's Artemio Franchi.

Parma-Pordenone is being played on 13th and Alessandria-Reggiana on the 14th with the final being played at the same stadium on the 17th.

Also, just like the last round, if either game goes to a draw then it'll go to extra time and then penalties.

3 hours ago, Busta Nut said:

Donnarumma told Milan he's not renewing apparently

Eighteen years old, offered £80,000 a week and he turns it down on the advice of Raiola.

Just now, Mr. Brightside said:

Although that's disgraceful, Milan have fucked up pretty badly, £80,000 a week for your best player and potential future of your club is a bit daft.

That's just a figure that I've seen banded about on Twitter. Says it all about football these days when 18 year olds are turning down that kind of salary but I agree, he is deserving of more such is his talent.

That's just a figure that I've seen banded about on Twitter. Says it all about football these days when 18 year olds are turning down that kind of salary but I agree, he is deserving of more such is his talent.

Maybe not 'deserving' as such but in today's market that's certainly below the going rate for someone of such potential. The boy has already got 2 years first team experience under his belt!

Not overstating it to say he could very well be beating Buffon's caps record if he keeps this up