Football league 2016-2017

On 28/07/2016 at 21:38, Arbroathlegend36-0 said:

Sheffield Wednesday have signed Daniel Pudil on a permanent basis after spending last year on loan and also midfielder Almen Abdi both from Watford. According to Watford fans we have just signed a midfielder that will be the 'best midfielder' in the the championship next season which is fantastic to read. Delighted with the signings so far and really expect us to push for an automatic promotion this season. 

I fancy the shopkeepers to have a good go at promotion this season too.

Is Milan Mandaric still around or has the club got some actual benefactors now? :huh:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, jagfox99 said:

I fancy the shopkeepers to have a good go at promotion this season too.

Is Milan Mandaric still around or has the club got some actual benefactors now? :huh:

Dejphon Chansiri bought the club from Mandaric in January last year and has a 2 year target of getting the club back into the Premier League. He's a fantastic owner who's well loved at the club and he's giving the club hope again that we can actually be a premier league club again. 

17 minutes ago, Bully Di Villa said:

Sheffield Wednesday are robbing b*****ds. And could someone merge this with the thread I already started?

Completely agree that the prices for the game are far too high especially with the game being on sky however well done on selling out your allocation. 7 days to go and I can't bloody wait. 

Did you manage to get yourself a ticket?

Mildly looking forward to it... certainly more than I did our seasons in the top flight!

I think we could be in for a shock. Some people seem to think we will come straight back up but we got 17 points last season and most of the shell-shocked dross are still here. If we can bring in another midfielder and forward and hold on to Ayew I might feel a little more confident.

Get in. Fulham top of the league! 

Overall think Fulham deserved the win. A 20 minute spell in the first half aside, Newcastle didn't really trouble the Fulham defence. 

Big Mat Smith took his goal well but with the McCormack money available to Jokanovic, I think another striker or 2 will be coming in and Fulham will maybe, Hopefully push for a playoff place

Rafa sacked by Christmas. . 

18 minutes ago, King Dom's Moustache said:

Uninspiring start from Newcastle. Right back for Fulham looks decent.

Possibly lucky to only be yellow carded for the foul on Ayoze early on but he recovered well and put in a really good performance. 

Newcastle were poor although unlucky not to get at least 1 penalty. 

Archived