Football league 2016-2017

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm laughing at this[emoji38]
Not done much at Chesterfield this season but United want to buy him for £500,000[emoji38]:thumsup2
Also Jessica Ennis will be fuming at this decision too

Its precisely why he went to Chesterfield so he could re sign after people forgot he was a horrible scumbag.......

As I said before the tram gets you near the ground and only a 15 minute ride from city centre but does get rammed on matchdays. However I get what you say though about the lane it is a pleasant walk from the centre and you can stop off at pubs on your way.

Sadly yeah the band is still playing at homes games unfortunately. A few games of the season they have been decent with the crowd but most of the time they are just a nuisance. Luckily I'm sat on North stand right next to away fans otherwise the banging of the drums would irritate the heck out of me. Defiantly get more negative reviews amongst the fans than positive. It's a 'sell out' for Fulham match so hopefully they play there part which should be a good atmosphere especially if we're already in play offs

Knew a few that went to derby match then headed straight to the cruicible afterwards. Not to sure how much it is for the snooker but if it's anything like prices they charge for men kicking a round football about for 90minutes at Hillsborough plus drink money then you better start saving now.

I completely agree with that it is a disgrace. EFL should look into capping the prices for away tickets like what they've done in the premier league as much of the  away fans have been priced out for Hillsborough away this season. But home tickets at our place has also been the same all season minus wolves match. Day out with family to watch Wednesday could leave you with a £100+ dent in your wallet. 

7 hours ago, Arbroathlegend36-0 said:

Knew a few that went to derby match then headed straight to the cruicible afterwards. Not to sure how much it is for the snooker but if it's anything like prices they charge for men kicking a round football about for 90minutes at Hillsborough plus drink money then you better start saving now.

I was at the Crucible on Sunday and my ticket was £25. Fan power is needed it was the actions of the likes of the Spirit of Shankly group that pushed those in charge to bring in the £30 cap in the Premier. 

Archived