Football league 2016-2017

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unbelievable scenes at Norwich vs Brighton. The Brighton keeper has scored 2 og's, both rebounding off his back after shots hit the bar and post from the same player:lol:

You'll literally never see that again.

Eta -  beaten to it.

Can see Fulham doing it. Really good team to watch, and they've won 5 of their last 6 games. Wednesday are on great form, too, winning their last 5. Reading seem inconsistent with some bizarre defeats, and Huddersfield are in free-fall.
So yeah, I'll back Fulham, and this definitely won't come back to bite me :lol:

Wankfest for Fulham on channel 5 and we didn't even get a mention but under the rader is how I like us to be. Then Iwelumo comes out and says he still think Leeds will get into the play offs. Deluded or what:1eye  

I'd be perfectly happy seeing anyone but Reading (definition of beige) winning the play-offs. Fulham will be getting praise for their #LiquidFootball, and the fact they're the highest scorers.

Surprised Villa v 'arry's Team isn't on the tv especially as there's no other English game on at that time. I would have thought the Birmingham derby would have been one of the broadcasters dead certs every season.

Archived