Football league 2016-2017

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well where the hell do I start on that.

We should of won that game against 10 men but negative tactics in last 10 minutes where it seemed to me we was happy with a point as we sat back off Brighton. If you can't keep Knockaert quiet in the match your in big trouble as he's the heart to Brightons team and he did damage at Hillsborough in October and again tonight. 1st goal Pudil left Knockaert in too much room on the right hand side I thought from where I was stood as well as Hutchinson's poor attempt of a tackle before it. For second goal we only just got away with a cross like that about a minute before it so deserved it as obviously didn't learn our lesson. Difference is there main man tonight 8/10 our main Forestieri 5/10, Knockaert constantly consistent for them however Forestieri plays 1 good match in about 5 matches. Automatic promotion we can wave goodbye too now I only see Leeds being  Newcastles and Brightons threat for automatic.

Now for the 3 red cards. Murray not sure about it, he definitely hit the ball with his hands however not sure if it was going in or not would need to watch it again.  Steven Fletcher was absaloutly stupid to lean his head towards Dale Stephens face and deserved to go I have no complaints however at first glance it did look that Dale gave him an elbow to the face and if so he should of gone too but again I'll need to watch it. As for Hutchinson sadly it's the side of him that always lets him down, fantastic tackler and loves a tackle but can over do it . Deserved to go especially when on a booking could of been a red as it looked high from where I was stood but heads were well and truly gone by that point. Week off next week before another Friday night game Vs Wigan again live on sky.

Anyways I'm now off to enjoy rest of the night in the clubs of Brighton:thumsup2

The Murray red looked harsh. Deliberate handball but it'd seem the ball was going straight for his face. So yellow card at the most. But they should have been down to 10 before that anyways for an absolutely fucking horrific challenge. On the Fletcher one, yeah, both guys should have walked.

The referee had a bit of a nightmare all in.

15 minutes ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

Mods, please.

Should have won. Sorry Mr BWF:(

3 hours ago, Randy Giles said:

The Murray red looked harsh. Deliberate handball but it'd seem the ball was going straight for his face. So yellow card at the most. But they should have been down to 10 before that anyways for an absolutely fucking horrific challenge. On the Fletcher one, yeah, both guys should have walked.

The referee had a bit of a nightmare all in.

I'm guessing your on about the challenge on Jack Hunt? Too far away to see but been told was studs high. Standard of refereeing this season has been diabolical in the championship can't think of a game where we've had a decent ref in charge. 

2 minutes ago, Arbroathlegend36-0 said:

Should have won. Sorry Mr BWF:(

I'm guessing your on about the challenge on Jack Hunt? Too far away to see but been told was studs high. Standard of refereeing this season has been diabolical in the championship can't think of a game where we've had a decent ref in charge. 

The studs were about stomach height. It was a really horrible challenge.

1 hour ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

Just f**k off, Villa.

Atleast the signing of Conor Hourihane should cheer your face up because you have one cracking player coming to you. Marley Watkins also rumoured to be off to you guys as well with Steve Bruce slipping  up on an interview apparently saying you have 2 Barnsley players coming in. Also giving up on Rhodes but Ashley Barnes been mentioned any truth in that? 

Archived