Football league 2016-2017

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just shows that you should never leave a fitba match early [emoji3]

Doesn't happen often, but you've got to be there when it does. I always think of the Motherwell fans leaving Fir Park at 6-2 down to Hibs..
Hopefully you enjoyed staying! Game sounded mad, was hoping to catch it on the telly but didn't see it on?

1 hour ago, Bishop Briggs said:

Tony Mowbray has just resigned at Coventry City. 

suspect that will be his last league job having failed pretty much everywhere other than (arguably) Boro.

a decent guy and obviously very passionate and intense about the game, shame he doesn't seem to have it as a manager.

The Rotherham relegation train gains more momentum with driver Stubbs at the helm.

Now rooted to the bottom. If only this had been in some way foreseeable?

I suspect we are already 3 or 4 games past the Rotherham board's 'oh f**k what have we done?' moment.

Joyous.

The Rotherham relegation train gains more momentum with driver Stubbs at the helm.

Now rooted to the bottom. If only this had been in some way foreseeable?

I suspect we are already 3 or 4 games past the Rotherham board's 'oh f**k what have we done?' moment.

Joyous.

IMG_1475340670.781716.jpg.e295974da51578

If Dunk and Duffy could be ever so kind and let FF and Fletcher out of their pockets please that would be very much appreciated. 

Brighton by far the best team Wednesday have played this season and if they don't make PO in may I'll be stunned. The 2 CB won everything today and championship winning sides are built from the back and they made our 2 CB look like The Chuckle Brothers. 

Our first half performances really are concerning as we keep going behind and go in at the break 1 down and today was the day when against a very good team it was too late as coming from behind is a struggle but as soon as we started getting into the game they scored the 2nd which was always going to be game over. No need to panic just yet as I can accept getting beat by a very good side but things need improve after the international break. 

Archived