guinness

Sauchie junior's

116 posts in this topic

Who ever wins the tie between Sauchie & Kelty in the EoS will play Bonnyrigg away.

Noticed that the sauchie highlights YouTube has live streams for game, that's superb :thumsup2

Our game against you in the Scottish was live , my mate in Canada watched it .

12 hours ago, taurus said:

Our game against you in the Scottish was live , my mate in Canada watched it .

brilliant! The structure over the far side left by BBC alba came in handy :)

It wasnt left by the  BBC, the Glens put that up for Alba , it belongs to the Glens.

What is going on guys ?

You seem to be imploding with 3 wins required.

Tayport will be tough on saturday.

Then very fortunate that John reilly has relegated Violet having to make the midweek trip. I assume it is under lights as a 7.45 Kick Off.

Then a tricky tie at arniston.

Think that leaves you with 2 trips to Dundee to Violet and Downfield, possibly one of these midweek.

Edited by superbigal

Sauchie have had a terrible run since exiting the Scottish cup and I've seen four games since and don't think the same team has been fielded yet. It looks like injuries as player playing out of position and goals seem to be a problem now when in the past the team have been able to score freely. Hope they can rally round and get the three wins from 5 required

On 07/04/2017 at 10:42, guinness said:

Who ever wins the tie between Sauchie & Kelty in the EoS will play Bonnyrigg away.

Oh that's fine then. 

Has anyone told Carnoustie, because they seem to be under the impression they were playing Bonnyrigg in the quarter final this weekend to decide who plays the winner of that tie? 

Oh that's fine then. 
Has anyone told Carnoustie, because they seem to be under the impression they were playing Bonnyrigg in the quarter final this weekend to decide who plays the winner of that tie? 

I made a pigs ear of it mate.. Missing out Carnoustie sorry

Sauchie will win their next 3 and win the league everyone getting excited over a couple of bad results. 

Big result for sauchie yesterday. Thought second half sauchie were back to there old selves. Two wins needed. Well done to the team

Seen post that our manager is gone. Forget my season ticket. What a total pigs ear of it.

Seen post that our manager is gone. Forget my season ticket. What a total pigs ear of it.

Do you know the reason why he's away?

No

So if you don't know the reason. Why aren't you renewing your season ticket.

It can't be for performances and the work he puts in. What can it be that the committee have made a mess of things again. Never enjoyed my football so much in the last few years. Local players and play good football. What can it be explain

a bit bizarre his own post saying he was on a low.  He just won the league.  Strange goings on

Nutshell seems to know a lot about goings on at Sauchie before they are announced 

Bizarre happenings  at the club , I reckon half the players will walk after winning the league . Has anyone applied for the position of manager yet ?

I personally think fraser Duncan will be in charge come the start of the season. The man knows he has the fans backing and I think it's a tantrum for the funds he wants