guinness

Sauchie junior's

116 posts in this topic

Wee bit o info for any travelling on sat

Bar is inside the ground ,if it is booked up for hospitality etc glens bar is 50 yards along the road

Train station also fairly close to ground and convenience store not much further than pub :)

I'll pass on the info...cheers.

The Hospitality Suite is above the Dressing Rooms/Club House but this is normally booked and will not be open to everyone, there is a Function Hall in the ground also for refreshments and food.

Edited by GLENAFTON93

Yes, the Campbell Hall within the ground will be providing food, refreshments and a warm welcome for Sauchie fans. Seating for about 90.

There is plenty parking available directly across from the ground or in the Station car park 50mtrs up from the ground. Safe journey everyone comming down to the game.

All the best tomorrow Sauchie. It would be a massive result if you get a victory at Glenafton. Even if you can force a replay, still a great achievement!

Good luck tomorrow guys

Good luck today gents

Sauchie keeper defo mom in my opinion.
Sauchie played some nice stuff first half and I thought they were better team without looking like scoring.
Glens were much better second half and could have had 4 or 5 if not for good goalkeeping and poor finishing.
Good win for glens and all the best to Sauchie fornrest of the season

Good game folks. All the best for the rest o the season! :) 

Think it might have been the sauchie fans minibus that honked the horn at me on way home ( I was at the bus stop) respect and fair play if it was!

Hardlines today Sauchie, but you and your supporters must be very proud by reaching the quarter finals this year.

Now back to league business and make sure you get promoted straight back into the Super League for next season. Always good to watch Sauchie play.

Thanks guys for your well wishes , I always want the team that puts us out to go on and win it , so all the best .

4 hours ago, Stillseekfedup said:

Sauchie keeper defo mom in my opinion.
Sauchie played some nice stuff first half and I thought they were better team without looking like scoring.
Glens were much better second half and could have had 4 or 5 if not for good goalkeeping and poor finishing.
Good win for glens and all the best to Sauchie fornrest of the season emoji106.png

A fair assesment, but i thought Cumming's was fouled by your goalie near the end of the first half. Which maybe would have gave us a glimmer of hope. In the end though as you said the better team won.

Really hard game today, but yer keeper,kept Sauchie in it, what a performerance fae is the boy

Good luck to glens in the semi final in the end our manager told me today sauchie just didn't have the cutting edge but credit to our team well done today and a great day out. Good luck glens

Noticed that the sauchie highlights YouTube has live streams for game, that's superb :thumsup2