Sauchie junior's

guinness

What is going on guys ?

You seem to be imploding with 3 wins required.

Tayport will be tough on saturday.

Then very fortunate that John reilly has relegated Violet having to make the midweek trip. I assume it is under lights as a 7.45 Kick Off.

Then a tricky tie at arniston.

Think that leaves you with 2 trips to Dundee to Violet and Downfield, possibly one of these midweek.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sauchie have had a terrible run since exiting the Scottish cup and I've seen four games since and don't think the same team has been fielded yet. It looks like injuries as player playing out of position and goals seem to be a problem now when in the past the team have been able to score freely. Hope they can rally round and get the three wins from 5 required

On 07/04/2017 at 10:42, guinness said:

Who ever wins the tie between Sauchie & Kelty in the EoS will play Bonnyrigg away.

Oh that's fine then. 

Has anyone told Carnoustie, because they seem to be under the impression they were playing Bonnyrigg in the quarter final this weekend to decide who plays the winner of that tie? 

Oh that's fine then. 
Has anyone told Carnoustie, because they seem to be under the impression they were playing Bonnyrigg in the quarter final this weekend to decide who plays the winner of that tie? 

I made a pigs ear of it mate.. Missing out Carnoustie sorry[emoji8]

• 4 weeks later...

It can't be for performances and the work he puts in. What can it be that the committee have made a mess of things again. Never enjoyed my football so much in the last few years. Local players and play good football. What can it be explain

In reply to the point that "Likes a Doughnut" has made I honestly don't know who you are, but I can 100% assure you that Fraser Duncan not being at the club has absolutely nothing to do with tantrums and is certainly nothing to do with funds not being available,but why let facts get in the way of a story and all that......

The chairman at all times tried his absolute best to make sure that there was funds in place to be spent on players, and most of the time this money came straight from his own pocket which is to be applauded if I am honest, and at no time last season did we get knocked back when we asked the chairman for more money which was a great help in us making the squad good enough to get back into the super league, which I believe a club the size of Sauchie and with the support of Sauchie should be,and thankfully that is now the case. The budget that we had been given for next season coming was perfectly fine and apologies again if this is not the answer that you were looking for

You are right "likes a doughnut" that Fraser has the backing of the supporters and that is without question, BUT the reason for that is the success he has had and what he as done for the club as a whole and nothing else.

Hopefully the people on the  committee now can make decisions which are in the clubs best interests for the betterment of the club and the club can continue to improve on and off the park for many years to come.

Well I'm of the opinion that he never wanted to leave the club based on what I read on facebook from himself and players. I also think he has done a fantastic job, however I'm also of the opinion that the full facebook public posting that has been going on is childish and staged. Watch this space. Duncan going no where. Commitee out. Manager reinstated.

Archived