Clydebank Fc thread 2016-2017

BANKIEBILL

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really poor today from us, diack ran the show for them, how can we not attract someone like that to the club. 4th goal was an embarrassment, kilsyth player ran from his own half without a tackle going in on him. Kilsyth were good but i have to say it is a pretty poor league all round this season.

Things are looking good off the pitch but we are going backwards with the results on it. 

Really poor today from us, diack ran the show for them, how can we not attract someone like that to the club. 4th goal was an embarrassment, kilsyth player ran from his own half without a tackle going in on him. Kilsyth were good but i have to say it is a pretty poor league all round this season.
Things are looking good off the pitch but we are going backwards with the results on it. 

Here we go ,we're not doing so well , so the league is poor ? Come on ?

Just my opinion, nothing to do do with the way we are playing.

Take today's results for example renfrew scoring 6 we played them two weeks ago and they were rank rotten, yes i know they beat us before you jump in but this league won't take much winning, just one team to string a few results together.

Well to be fair , glencairn an yoker have gave us two really hard games at duncansfeild an will feel unlucky not to win those games but did very little afterwards, taking out the leathering we got at the meadow , they were hopeless at kilsyth too , so thats the nature of the beast in this league !

Tonight has just confirmed what i thought about clydebank supporters, very sore losers and think they are bigger than they are, well let me tell you your no, deal wi it, to say we are not that good but still disposed of you without a problem, and gave you your goal, aw well good luck the rest of the season cause yous will need it

For us to go to Holm Park with a good chunk of our first team missing and dominate fairly comfortably against a "normally decent" Bankies side is good enough for me!! 

Your team is packed with quality and is huge in size. What's happening at Clydebank?? How you're not up top is beyond belief with the players and a squad that size is crazy??

4 players not even stripped today? Maybe that's your problem??

Maybe its a managerial problem??

Anyway, I'm pleased with the way things are going with my own club, and you lot can be in denial all you like, but we bossed you off the pitch all day long today! The league is what it is and you can only beat what's in front of you!

Show me where i've not said you deserved your win. You convincingly beat us and were a significantly better team. My own personal feelings about your club and you yourself dont cloud that. To say you are a great team etc etc isnt really what id say, will you go up, probably, but are you the best team ive seen this year at Holm park, no.

No one said we were a "great team " but we're streets ahead of u that is for sure , an as i said we were 4 regular starters out today ,probably lucky for u then or the margin might have been more ?

5 hours ago, kilbowie2002 said:

Show me where i've not said you deserved your win. You convincingly beat us and were a significantly better team. My own personal feelings about your club and you yourself dont cloud that. To say you are a great team etc etc isnt really what id say, will you go up, probably, but are you the best team ive seen this year at Holm park, no.

Ha ha not once did a say great team, away for a lie doon ya loonball, whos been the best team at holm park this year?? Certainly no the big clydebank lol

Tonight has just confirmed what i thought about clydebank supporters, very sore losers and think they are bigger than they are, well let me tell you your no, deal wi it, to say we are not that good but still disposed of you without a problem, and gave you your goal, aw well good luck the rest of the season cause yous will need it

Tad unfair to tar us all with the same brush mate. Bankies were competitive for the first 20 minutes but once we lost the first goal there was only going to be one winner.

We were out thought , outfought and outplayed for large sections of the game yesterday. Kilsyth are easily the best team we have played in the league so far. The lad Prentice on the wing was excellent and Diack led the line superbly.

Clydebank are several players short of being good enough to go up . We need at least a central defender , central midfielder and a striker - possibly a right back as well. That's before you take into account the severe dip in form several of our players have suffered for large parts of this season.

Like all supporters I get annoyed when my team loses - but losing against Renfrew the other week was in many ways worse as that was a game we were more than capable of winning- yesterday we played the best team in the league and fell significantly short.

Good Luck to Kilsyth for the rest of the season - on that form they will be tough to beat.

I was really surprised by how poor Clydebank were yesterday. Obviously I cant comment on other games but other than Burbidge I couldnt pick another Bankies player that was up to standard. It could have just been one of those days for you. Personally, I thought we grew in to the game after about 20-25 mins and after that controlled the game. Had a wee wobble at 3-0 when we gifted you a goal but got back the cushion pretty easily. 

It's a funny old game right enough.

I was really surprised by how poor Clydebank were yesterday. Obviously I cant comment on other games but other than Burbidge I couldnt pick another Bankies player that was up to standard. It could have just been one of those days for you. Personally, I thought we grew in to the game after about 2p-25 mins and after that controlled the game. Had a wee wobble at 3-0 when we gifted you a goal but got back the cushion pretty easily. 
It's a funny old game right enough.

Our two wide men Burbidge and McGill are our two biggest threats and when they play well the team tends to . We lack a potent threat through the middle - Stevie Young tries hard and took his goal well yesterday but both he and Kasabundi are not going to score 20+ goals a season. This is actually an area where Clydebank have had problems for years. We score goals but they are often shared out amongst the team - we have never had a Kenny McLean, Willie Sawyers , Iain Diack , Tommy Coyne Jnr , or striker of that ilk who always looks capable of bundling one in from 6 yards out - think this has been a bit of an Achilles Heel for us for several years now.

Tad unfair to tar us all with the same brush mate. Bankies were competitive for the first 20 minutes but once we lost the first goal there was only going to be one winner.

We were out thought , outfought and outplayed for large sections of the game yesterday. Kilsyth are easily the best team we have played in the league so far. The lad Prentice on the wing was excellent and Diack led the line superbly.

Clydebank are several players short of being good enough to go up . We need at least a central defender , central midfielder and a striker - possibly a right back as well. That's before you take into account the severe dip in form several of our players have suffered for large parts of this season.

Like all supporters I get annoyed when my team loses - but losing against Renfrew the other week was in many ways worse as that was a game we were more than capable of winning- yesterday we played the best team in the league and fell significantly short.

Good Luck to Kilsyth for the rest of the season - on that form they will be tough to beat.

Fair enough mate ,decent post,funny a sensed a bit off trepedation from bankies supporters in week leading up to game ,usually guys r posting up saying big game , being positive and encouraging your team ,but was very quiet leading up to yesterday ? A know uve been a bit up n down an ive saw people saying guys getting played out off position too but holm park is always tough to go too but not yesterday ,7 and 11 were decent for u , always liked the big centre ,joel ? He was only a sub ? Has he not bein doing it this season ? Mibby budgie has taken them as far as he can ,an they need a new fresh face in ?

Archived