Clydebank Fc thread 2016-2017

BANKIEBILL

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 2 December 2017 at 06:42, Bishoptonbankie said:

Oh my you ‘dont know your history’, the ES Clydebank thing was 2 years before Clydebank came into the league, that was the work of the Steadmans and nothing to do with the Clydebank supporters.

And where exactly did East Stirling -Clydebank play it's home games?

Seniors is far from perfect - loads about it that need changing. But that's Scottish football across the board. 

We need to be ambitious. Strive to get as high as we can go. New stadium on way and a youth academy which has grown from 0 players 2 years ago to over 150.  

Need a regular fixture list badly. Will always be grateful to the juniors for welcoming us with open arms. Been to some fantastic places with great people. But if the opportunity was there I think it would make sense.

Seniors is far from perfect - loads about it that need changing. But that's Scottish football across the board. 
We need to be ambitious. Strive to get as high as we can go. New stadium on way and a youth academy which has grown from 0 players 2 years ago to over 150.  
Need a regular fixture list badly. Will always be grateful to the juniors for welcoming us with open arms. Been to some fantastic places with great people. But if the opportunity was there I think it would make sense.

We've got a dilemma with our Scottish cup game now being postponed twice away to crossgates , our original fixture schedule had us hosting the bankies on the 2nd of December if our cup tie was out the way , heard our game on Saturday could be in major doubt as the frost will kick in up fife way towards the end of the week , would it be too much for them to schedule a provisional fixture this coming Saturday the 9th of December in beith v bankies in the league ??

Fully aware that if crossgates is off then beith could be off as well but doesn't it give more scope ? Would potentially save beith and bankies sitting idle , maybe I'm just being daft though ..........

We've got a dilemma with our Scottish cup game now being postponed twice away to crossgates , our original fixture schedule had us hosting the bankies on the 2nd of December if our cup tie was out the way , heard our game on Saturday could be in major doubt as the frost will kick in up fife way towards the end of the week , would it be too much for them to schedule a provisional fixture this coming Saturday the 9th of December in beith v bankies in the league ??

Fully aware that if crossgates is off then beith could be off as well but doesn't it give more scope ? Would potentially save beith and bankies sitting idle , maybe I'm just being daft though ..........

Nothing wrong with being daft am gulity of that from time 2 time lol. From a fans view then a game v beith this sat would be good not for me tho am booked in 2 get a new tattoo since we had no game. Dont think kieran would take the game on tbh hed maybe want more than 1 training session with the team and get our tactics spot on this time. As far as am aware we train monday n thursday

Mon the papers

Popped in here after a good while and catching up on this seniors chat - what's the script then, are Clydebank looking to apply to the Lowland League for next season?

I note folk saying that ground-sharing under two different associations may be a problem if Clydebank were in the seniors.  Could they possibly share with us (Dumbarton) instead in that case? 

26 minutes ago, Bishoptonbankie said:

Ground sharing wouldn’t be an issue. We wouldnt be able to apply for lowland league directly, have to go via south or east of Scotland league.

Cheers, glad to hear it - I am absolutely choking to get our derby back :lol:

All the best, hope you are successful.

Archived