Clydebank Fc thread 2016-2017

BANKIEBILL

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What's the rest of the stuff NMOTM ?
As I understand it the Region believes NTP  to be big enough for the needs of the expected crowd. I'm not so sure but will get there early in any case - and hope I don't need to visit the loo [emoji5]

The date being in the middle of the Internationals for instance. The Region knows jack shit, proven time after time. Not fit for purpose and no interest in promoting the junior grade as this ludicrous decision shows.

11th May - given as 1000 on some sites but 750 on here by some. I've no been to the ground but others I've spoken to have expressed their surprise at using the venue for this game.

I believe the last 2 finals between the sides ( at Maryhill ) has seen around 1400 ( 2006 ) and around 1000 ( 2014 ) ...

Don't know what the position was with Lochburn availability although it may be the quality of the pitch at this time of the year ... mibbee one of the Maryhill lads can shout up about that.

46 minutes ago, tartanbankie74 said:

Thats paying customers does not include the gratuities, one poster on the door at last final stated between 1000 and 1150 at last one.

Aye I added a bit on for non-paying "customers" - who presumably will still actually want to see the game tb74

Archived