Clydebank Fc thread 2016-2017

BANKIEBILL

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, kilbowie2002 said:

Never thought id find a day where i was glad to be working. Glad to be away the next three weeks too as results have been crap this season. Full credit to Talbot they must have been on form.

Were playing well at the moment and scoring goals that was the difference from last season. Thought Bankies competed well in the first half but lacked a wee bit up front. After the second goal there was only going to be one winner. Best of luck for the rest of the season.

With the young players we have brought in it was always going to be tough. Im sure mcanspie is under no illusions about the task ahead. Beith, Glenafton and talbot you couldn't have asked for a more difficult start.

Worst case scenario we finish in the bottom two and even then still have two games to stay in the expanded division next year.

We are not better than today we have been rubbish all season and Talbot could easily have won by twice as much today.

Rubbish all season? Disagree.
Talbot could have won by more? Agree - but based only on second half display. First half was at least competitive.
Can it get better? Of course it can.
Chucking the team under the bus in September doesn't help.

Didnt make it down yesterday ended up in victoria park with the kids glad i made that decision tbh. Going by highlights we did ok 1sr half but didnt turn up 2nd half. All 4 goals in 2nd half were bad defending from us. Its a new team think we just need tine 2 gel. Shouldve beat the champions opening day of the season and only lost by 1 goal last week v title favs having played 40 mins with 10 men so i do think were that far away. Maybe talbot hammering us yesrerday will do us good and we now realise when we do get a chance we need 2 score.

Mon the papers

Archived