Clydebank Fc thread 2016-2017

BANKIEBILL

So far Johnston looks like an upgrade on Burbidge.

Strangely enough, I was thinking Burbridge is an upgrade on Johnston at Clyde.

I wish Johnston all the best. He never really performed at Clyde but he always made himself available and never hid when things went against him.

I'm glad he's doing well.

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Flash has been really good too.
Really lucky to have the both of them tbh.
So far Johnston looks like an upgrade on Burbidge.

Seriously? Wee bubba wis brilliant for us for 18 month. Phil's played well in games tbh but 2 early 2 say an upgrade on bubba

Mon the papers

Rose tinted glasses regarding Bubba.

Didnt do much at all last season and won all the POY awards the season before with his performances towards the end of thst season.

I liked wee Bubba and he's a good player.

From what I've seen of Johnston his end product is far better and he's obviously a far more experienced player.

Johnston played every week for Clyde last season and Stirling before that,Bubba is on the bench.

Rose tinted glasses regarding Bubba.
Didnt do much at all last season and won all the POY awards the season before with his performances towards the end of thst season.
I liked wee Bubba and he's a good player.
From what I've seen of Johnston his end product is far better and he's obviously a far more experienced player.
Johnston played every week for Clyde last season and Stirling before that,Bubba is on the bench.

Lets agree 2 disagree on this 1.

Mon the papers

Bubba was brilliant at start and end of last season. His form dipped in the middle but alot of that was down 2 that clown mcinally at pollok turning up every game when pollok werent playing n trying 2 sign him. Didnt get bubba so went for 2nd best n got little

Mon the papers

First time i have seen the team this season and was impressed with the new faces. Right back dooley was excellent and black took his goal well. It is great to see Johnny Allan fully fit and in a Bankies shirt again, he could be the best of 'new signings' if you will.

Thought we held our own today in the first 45, Beith dominated possession but Morrison had little too do. Now on to the ref, anytime i have seen this guy he likes to be centre stage. End of first half, a simple decision to make as Archy for Beith fails to control the ball, a clear bankies goal kick and he gives a corner, minutes later vezza is clearly tripped on edge of the box but he lets play continue and beith get a free kick. He wasn't done there as he gave vezza a second yellow for what, im still not sure. Maybe Beith would always have scored but playing with 10 men for 40 minutes against a team of that calibre was always going to be tough.

Great travelling support for Beith.

Thought it was a tight game yesterday and Beith had much more possession first half than bankies but no great opportunities came out way , thought after our first goal we upped the ante and bankies scored to get back into it a wee bit when we were looking really comfy , think Clydebank will def take points off teams this season for sure as they were really well organised .

Thought our fans were excellent yesterday as was said and they got right behind our team .

Thought it was a tight game yesterday and Beith had much more possession first half than bankies but no great opportunities came out way , thought after our first goal we upped the ante and bankies scored to get back into it a wee bit when we were looking really comfy , think Clydebank will def take points off teams this season for sure as they were really well organised .

Thought our fans were excellent yesterday as was said and they got right behind our team .

Yes use boys in the shed made alot of noise. Well done there. Thats the 1st time ive seen ur boys turning out and singing. Never seen or heard them when use where shite lol suppose use doing well everyone will turn out for use.

Mon the papers

Yes use boys in the shed made alot of noise. Well done there. Thats the 1st time ive seen ur boys turning out and singing. Never seen or heard them when use where shite lol suppose use doing well everyone will turn out for use.

Mon the papers

Think it was the Scottish cup win that spurred it all on mate , a new supporters club was created and they've stuck by us everywhere since that day in 29th may , the MSC supporters bus has over 60 paid up members and the original travel club bus has over 40 signed up members so long may it continue as they're a good bunch who just want to make loads of noise and support the lads .

All the best to the bankies the rest of the season and its a tough place to visit .

Think it was the Scottish cup win that spurred it all on mate , a new supporters club was created and they've stuck by us everywhere since that day in 29th may , the MSC supporters bus has over 60 paid up members and the original travel club bus has over 40 signed up members so long may it continue as they're a good bunch who just want to make loads of noise and support the lads .

All the best to the bankies the rest of the season and its a tough place to visit .

Well said m8.aye they seemed a decent enough bunch. Cheers aye good luck 2 use rest of season (dont think my kilbirinie pals will be happy with me wishing use the best lol)

Mon the papers

Well said m8.aye they seemed a decent enough bunch. Cheers aye good luck 2 use rest of season (dont think my kilbirinie pals will be happy with me wishing use the best lol)

Mon the papers

Don't worry about them Kilbirnie eejits mate , they're all off their nut........ Well they would have to be to be pals with me :)

Archived