Clydebank Fc thread 2016-2017

BANKIEBILL

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 4/27/2017 at 12:55, Ross. said:

Must win on Saturday. Other results have been going in our favour of late but it won't mean much if we don't win our own big games.

As I said...

Shout out to whomever runs the online club shop. Fast delivery and a wee freebie. No postmark on the parcel either, so presume it was hand delivered. Superb service.

Anyone got some idea why my account never gets verified on the Bankies forum?

3 hours ago, Sweet Pete said:

Anyone got some idea why my account never gets verified on the Bankies forum?

Any Bankie fan will likely correct me, but I recall when I registered with their forum in 2008 you had to give them your real name, presumably as an anti-bot mechanism. I said I was Virgil Sollozzo (from The Godfather) and was first knocked back - Largs and Clydebank weren't very pally back then!

Of course, what I've just written may not apply to verification nowadays.

Pretty sure it didn't ask for that, but I set it all up legit, it just never got around to sending me a working verification link. Same thing happened before when I tried to register in a previous year also.

Pretty sure it didn't ask for that, but I set it all up legit, it just never got around to sending me a working verification link. Same thing happened before when I tried to register in a previous year also.

I've had same issue Sweet Pete. Let me raise this with the authorities and get back to you.

Good luck to the team today, what a run to end the season and i think if we win it would take something remarkable from  Girvan to stop us being champions.

COME ON BANKIES.

Archived