Clydebank Fc thread 2016-2017

BANKIEBILL

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Looking forward to our game against Linlithgow tomorrow, i feel we are due a run in this competition and couldn't have asked for a tougher start drawing the biggest name in the east.

An iffy start in the league and our annual first round exit in the west of Scotland cup, the pressure is on for a good performance tomorrow.

Surely Budgie must see the difference that happens when you play players in their correct positions now. Much better second half and if bubbas shot that hit the post had went in then who knows, Linlithgow well worth their win, and with the facilities they have can't see them being junior much longer. Would think an application for the lowland league is the road they look to be going down.

Out of the two big competitions already,No excuse for us not to get promoted now.

• 2 weeks later...
48 minutes ago, KilsythCoyle said:

No highlights of Saturday's game with Petershill??

As far as I know there were some camera issues and parts of the game got missed. Hopefully we'll see some highlights soon. Been struggling to get somebody to fulfil the role  recently.

6 minutes ago, Essdee said:

As far as I know there were some camera issues and parts of the game got missed. Hopefully we'll see some highlights soon. Been struggling to get somebody to fulfil the role  recently.

Ah rite. Shame!! It's always good to see how the other teams in the league are playing. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived