Clydebank Fc thread 2016-2017

BANKIEBILL

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, BANKIEBILL said:

wtf ... I go away to work and come back to this. 

Ahem ... always a pleasure to host our pals from along the road whatever the age of the squad :)

Entry will be £6 adults and £3 concession.  

Seasons valid for game and will be on sale on the day. 

Thank you, Bill. Faith restored. See you boys on the 2nd. 

31 minutes ago, BANKIEBILL said:

No they're not. Sons fans are some of the most loyal around ... they'll be looking to put us in our place 

Bill, you're no fun. Where's the heads gone?!

Purely out of interest how much is a Bankies season ticket? Something I've never really thought of, but since you posted it I can't help but be nosey!

17 minutes ago, Sonsteam of 08 said:

Bill, you're no fun. Where's the heads gone?!

Purely out of interest how much is a Bankies season ticket? Something I've never really thought of, but since you posted it I can't help but be nosey!

ha ha ... ever the diplomat :)

£80 for adults and £40 concession 

So Joel Kasubandi has now signed on for next season aswell. Brilliant news and I think our squad makes us favourites for promotion

Seem 2 recall we were alot of people's favourites last season. Let's hope the lads put last season behind them and get promoted hopefully even win the league won't be easy tho as we all know this league is very hard.

Mon the papers

First pre season game last night ended Harmony Row 1 ( Feeney 4 mins ) Clydebank 3 ( Cree 45mins, Little 55mins , Shelvey 85mins).

Slow start from Bankies and we went behind early on to a fine lob over the keeper. Gradually got back in to it and equalised just before HT through Greg Cree. Host of substitutions at HT and Bankies played much better second half and should probably have scored a few more than the two excellent finishes from Nicky Little and Jordan Shelvey.

Excellent showing from our Trialist who hopefully we will see again but disappointing to see new striker Andy Biddulph go off injured after only 10 mins or so as a sub after falling awkwardly and damaging his hand / looks like he could be out for a few weeks.

Cant wait to hear more about the stadium after the AGM, is the Faifley plan still the #1 option?

No groundshare Holm park seems 2 be the plan but no had much info lately hopefully the agm we will get the info we need.

Mon the papers

1 minute ago, passbackdave said:

No groundshare Holm park seems 2 be the plan but no had much info lately hopefully the agm we will get the info we need.

Mon the papers

Thanks mate, Clydebank have a repuatation of leaving grounds better than they find them (the Hibby) so best of luck on that one, want to take in a game when I am back in the UK.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived