Clydebank Fc thread 2016-2017

BANKIEBILL

3 minutes ago, Bankies Alive said:

Not bothered about the game it is what it is.Only pointed out that it won't be U17s

"only pointed out" here meaning "bashed fists angrily against keyboard in a fit of anger at the very idea that some youth players from Dumbarton may be involved in a non-competitive game against a Junior side".

I hope the Sons team on the day does indeed have under 17s in it, purely to annoy you, you weird, angry, wee fella.

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Bankies Alive said:

Not bothered about the game

:lol: :lol:

Bankies Alive, you the guy with the tattoo on your hand?

14 minutes ago, Bankies Alive said:

Not bothered about the game it is what it is.Only pointed out that it won't be U17s

Dang, you've got us. It'll be an over 35s/fans XI. 

Boasting about your teams record against us in friendlies :lol: You've never beaten our first XI, beat a reserve/youth team 2-0 a few years back and a 20s team where our manager didn't even bother turning up 2-1. With the exception of the 1-1 draw years ago you've lost 2-1, 4-1 & 5-1, which ain't much to boast about.

It'll be U17 players, three (possibly four if Adger plays) former 20s players and maybe (if you're really lucky) a big name superstar like Garry Fleming will appear to help make up the numbers. Trust meh on this one.

Anyway, how much is entry?

Just now, Sonsteam of 08 said:

Dang, you've got us. It'll be an over 35s/fans XI. 

Boasting about your teams record against us in friendlies :lol: You've never beaten our first XI, beat a reserve/youth team 2-0 a few years back and a 20s team where our manager didn't even bother turning up 2-1. With the exception of the 1-1 draw years ago you've lost 2-1, 4-1 & 5-1, which ain't much to boast about.

It'll be U17 players, three (possibly four if Adger plays) former 20s players and maybe (if you're really lucky) a big name superstar like Garry Fleming will appear to help make up the numbers. Trust meh on this one.

Anyway, how much is entry?

Forget entry, we're boycotting. For too long wee teams like this have been living off of the black and gold pound. We'll stay away and deprive them of a crucial part of their season's turnover.

I've never even mentioned the friendly results now run along you silly wee boys

oh and go and look up the senior head to head results as you're all obviously about 12 years old and never seen any of the games.

This is a thread about Clydebank and nobody cares what you think.

Just now, Bankies Alive said:

oh and go and look up the senior head to head results as you're all obviously about 12 years old and never seen any of the games.

Bankies' Alive but brain dead, it would seem.

3 minutes ago, Hertha/BJFC1938 said:

Don't think ive ever seen quite so many worked up people in all my life over a friendly :) 

There's only 1 guy remotely worked up here. 

:lol:

Any c**t gonny tell us the entry price?

I'm not sure Googling your old, deid club's historic results will give us the answer tbh.

56 minutes ago, Bankies Alive said:

Getting extremely worked up over some posts by 12 year olds.

Ouch.

1 hour ago, The Moonster said:

I only suggested that we might not send a full team as it was in between two competitive fixtures for us and you started this nonsense. Why would the fact we'd get thrashed make the blind bit of difference in a pre-season friendly? For the second time, friendly results don't matter a f**k to us, you can use it as some terrible justification in a cock waving contest but your friends at the Rock will be quietly pishing themselves laughing and then getting on with life.

I hope we send the U13s now and I'm boycotting this due your highly unwelcoming and over the top manner. Hope you're proud of yourself.

Action from last years pre season Clydebank v Dumbarton game. 

image.jpeg

1 hour ago, Sweet Pete said:

Been on trial with Sons for a couple of weeks but Aitken has confirmed he's not being offered a deal.

Interesting.

Maybe in a few years he could go senior, seems to do the hard part like beat a man but then try another step over and lose the ball.

Knows where the back of the net is though, would imagine other junior teams would be looking at him.

wtf ... I go away to work and come back to this. 

Ahem ... always a pleasure to host our pals from along the road whatever the age of the squad :)

Entry will be £6 adults and £3 concession.  

Seasons valid for game and will be on sale on the day. 

Archived