The Obligatory League Prediction Thread

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cowdenbeath have the best keeper in the division and now possibly the best striker with that chap from Hearts on loan. 

So I'd probably tip them for the title. 

You forgot the best midfielder as well. Turner stays fit and he'll run rings round this league. I'm happy with our squad.

Long season and a lot can happen though.

Cowdenbeath have the best keeper in the division and now possibly the best striker with that chap from Hearts on loan. 

So I'd probably tip them for the title. 

Surely not basing that off one game against our makeshift defence...?

There's a load of decent players in this league spread around a few clubs this season

It should be a lot better than last years shambles

I have a wee feeling Berwick may be right up the top this year. Everyone is overlooking them but their form towards the end of last year was superb, they've made some good signings and Coughlin is a very good manager and knows this division and the players inside out.

On paper it looks like a very close division, half the teams in the league can win it and in my opinion 8 out of the 10 could easily be looking at getting into the top 4. I think Montrose and Edinburgh City will do well do get above 8th.

1 hour ago, SimonLichtie said:

I have a wee feeling Berwick may be right up the top this year. Everyone is overlooking them but their form towards the end of last year was superb, they've made some good signings and Coughlin is a very good manager and knows this division and the players inside out.

On paper it looks like a very close division, half the teams in the league can win it and in my opinion 8 out of the 10 could easily be looking at getting into the top 4. I think Montrose and Edinburgh City will do well do get above 8th.

Forfar are going to win the league by a mile, close this thread, accept the inevitable.

Forfar are going to win the league by a mile, close this thread, accept the inevitable.

That's better none of this it's going to be close

Ps think your spell check replaced Forfar for Clyde :)

Quite a few absolute horsings handed out to league two teams in the league cup , probably down to premier league teams getting up to speed don't think it will have any bearing on the start of the league campaign although never good for confidence losing 6 and 7 nil

clyde are gona romp this legue but am not betin as ive never money anyway but barry put together a good team and think well win by at leest 8 points think berick will get relagated and hope so didies

47 minutes ago, Jamesy lawd said:

clyde are gona romp this legue but am not betin as ive never money anyway but barry put together a good team and think well win by at leest 8 points think berick will get relagated and hope so didies

If your so confident then put a bet on... Shite bag 

Archived