Upgrade Tuesday 5th July 19:00 to 21:30

Yes, we're going for it again. The forum will be upgraded tomorrow night from 1900. Should last around 2.5 hours and board will be brought back online from around 2130 all things being equal.

I've worked with the forum software suppliers over the last few weeks since the previous upgrade, and we are hopeful that this upgrade will go to plan.

One major difference is that following this upgrade all the previous posts will appear messed up, lacking formatting and quote boxes etc...

Over the course of 1-2 weeks all the old posts will slowly, very slowly, rebuild and fix themselves, but be aware that the old stuff will look a bit strange for a while. New stuff won't be affected.

If we do hit problems I've got support on hand from the suppliers this time.

So fingers crossed!!

Board will go offline 7pm tomorrow night (Tues).

Yes, we're going for it again. The forum will be upgraded tomorrow night from 1900. Should last around 2.5 hours and board will be brought back online from around 2130 all things being equal.

I've worked with the forum software suppliers over the last few weeks since the previous upgrade, and we are hopeful that this upgrade will go to plan.

One major difference is that following this upgrade all the previous posts will appear messed up, lacking formatting and quote boxes etc...

Over the course of 1-2 weeks all the old posts will slowly, very slowly, rebuild and fix themselves, but be aware that the old stuff will look a bit strange for a while. New stuff won't be affected.

If we do hit problems I've got support on hand from the suppliers this time.

So fingers crossed!!

Board will go offline 7pm tomorrow night (Tues).

^^^^^^got the geek locked in the basement.

Archived