You're the Regan

forameus

Did Andy Webster or Colin Cameron turn their nose up at a start with Raith or Arbroath? What a condescending twat. With that attitude, it almost sounds like you WANT mediocrity coursing through your club. Then again, why should that he different to your 'other' national team choice, Scotland. 

I clearly said players with obvious talent, choosing to piss about with your team, are already lost to the game. It's a minor reason, but reason nonetheless, why the upper echelons are full of crap footballers. Far from suggesting Bobby Linn or the like would ever have had a chance at being a proper footballer, but it's obviously not something that was ever important to him. Your loss, ultimately. You watch him and players like him every week. 

I would get the SFA to build hundreds of indoor 3G pitches throughout the country, and provide coaches at each location. I would reduce the cost for coaches to be put through their badges. I would create a top 16 team league with a split after playing each other twice, with 2 auto relegated and then one play off spot. I would also have a play off spot for last euro spot. 

One of the biggest issues is the lack of competitive football at the under 20 age, and while I dont mind the idea of Colt teams, I know its not popular. We either need colt teams, a stronger reserve/u20 league or a more structure loan program.

I would then fire Strachan and beg Sir Alex Ferguson out of retirement.

I would get the SFA to build hundreds of indoor 3G pitches throughout the country, and provide coaches at each location. I would reduce the cost for coaches to be put through their badges. I would create a top 16 team league with a split after playing each other twice, with 2 auto relegated and then one play off spot. I would also have a play off spot for last euro spot. 

One of the biggest issues is the lack of competitive football at the under 20 age, and while I dont mind the idea of Colt teams, I know its not popular. We either need colt teams, a stronger reserve/u20 league or a more structure loan program.

I would then fire Strachan and beg Sir Alex Ferguson out of retirement.

A lack of competitive football for players under 20 eh...

http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/35391918

Archived