Welsh Things

Co.Down Hibee

1. Norman Price, everybody's favourite bawbag from Pontypandy

2. Cerys Matthews post Catatonia where she stopped being a petulant and annoying wee fud and became a cultured purveyor of world music on a Sunday morning

3. Ben Davies. Every Clan fan's favourite hockey playing hobbit. He's a wee fucker but he's game.

4. Alex Jones for no other reason than I probably wid.

5. Lyn Evans who, despite having a girl's name, is a male project leader at the CERN large hadron collider and is at this minute trying to create a black hole under a mountain in Switzerland that'll destroy all life on earth. Thats proper bond villain stuff and he's only really needing a white cat to go with his Swiss hollowed our mountain lair to complete the villain set.

1    Caravan holidays in Porthcawl when i was young

2    Seeing Swansea at the Vetch

3   The Celtic Connection with Scotland

4   Visiting Swansea/Cardiff for the rugby

5   The Band "Man" album "Be Good To Yourself At Least Once A Day" and the album sleeve/cover.  Check out the inside map with the locals pushing England away with bargepoles.  I have a copy that was bought on holiday in 1973.

1 & 2. I shagged a gorgeous lass in a caravan in a North Wales caravan park (not butlins) & again the next day.

3. I booked this band for a rock against racism gig in Bolton in the mid 80's.

4. welsh eggy eggy dip dip with cheese & black pepper, mustard (probably french) as well.

5. erm, erm, oh f**k it Aled Jones eh?

Grimbo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived