Infonet and Fola Esch players

After last nights games did any of the Aberdeen or Hearts fans think that any of the Infonet or Fola Esch players could do a job for them?

With finances being what they are, these players could represent a bargain?? Going by the radio last night the commentary team were impressed by a number of Infonet players and some were international players.

Willie Miller was also impressed in the first half by some of Fola Esch's play.

Infonet's number 9, Jevgeni Hanin, was really good in the first half and scored a pretty decent goal. Had a bit of pace about him and caused us problems. He doesn't have a Wikipedia page so I'm guessing he isn't an international or anything. 

It's hard to tell if any of them were half decent or we just gave them acres of space to do what they wanted though. 

Infonet's number 9, Jevgeni Hanin, was really good in the first half and scored a pretty decent goal. Had a bit of pace about him and caused us problems. He doesn't have a Wikipedia page so I'm guessing he isn't an international or anything. 

It's hard to tell if any of them were half decent or we just gave them acres of space to do what they wanted though. 

Going by the European Football Yearbook he's a Russian therefore wouldn't get a work permit?

Archived