Exsel Group League Cup

Gartcairn Army

Hi All,

As the new sponsor of this cup, Exsel would also like to offer every club in the west 2 x O2 sim cards which include UNLIMITED minutes and UNLIMITED texts Free of charge.

Exsel are an award winning communications company based in City Park Glasgow and offer a range of communication and office equipment such as Mobile, fixed line, Hosted solutions IT and Print management.

Should your club wish to take up this free offer, please email nicola@exselgroup.com and she will send out your 2 free connections.

Exsel would like to wish all clubs all the very best for the coming season and hope this offer helps communication between management and committee at all west region clubs.

www.exselgroup.com

Hi Ezra,

Yes we are. We currently sponsor (look after products) at Rangers, Celtic, Hibs, SFA, Dundee, Sunday Central Football league, Gartcairn and Albion Rovers (Just taken over the naming rights of the The Exsel Group Stadium at Albion Rovers)

Very keen to lend a hand to junior clubs in any way possible

Hi All,

As the new sponsor of this cup, Exsel would also like to offer every club in the west 2 x O2 sim cards which include UNLIMITED minutes and UNLIMITED texts Free of charge.

Exsel are an award winning communications company based in City Park Glasgow and offer a range of communication and office equipment such as Mobile, fixed line, Hosted solutions IT and Print management.

Should your club wish to take up this free offer, please email nicola@exselgroup.com and she will send out your 2 free connections.

Exsel would like to wish all clubs all the very best for the coming season and hope this offer helps communication between management and committee at all west region clubs.

www.exselgroup.com

For goodness sake, I thought the sponsor, as was as posted on Twitter, Excel and I was looking for help with my spreadsheets!

In all seriousness great stuff and thanks to all involved in getting a sponsor on board.

• 1 month later...

This is an Exsellent gesture. (I know. That's terrible). Should you feel like you would like to extend this gesture in an Easterly direction I'm sure many clubs would offer some advertising in return.
Although, that is obviously a blatant attempt by myself to get a wee freebie it is brilliant to see a company like yours look to invest and reach out to Junior clubs in this manner. Well done.

Archived