Platinum membership

Jambomo

Question

I seem to have lost my platnium membership and am seeing ADVERTS!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think my membership usually runs out around mid-July but I've not had any e-mails or requests to renew or anything, so I don't know if its an issue from the upgrade or if its time to pay Div the protection money.

Has anyone else had trouble with this?

Cheers

Nevermind, a few refreshes done the trick. The fields where you enter your card details must have not been loading properly. 

Constantly hitting "refresh" while paying for something online is a good idea, IMO.

Div, how's the new swimming pool?

3 hours ago, die hard doonhamer said:

Mine has done exactly the same. Only just noticed as I usually use the app, but payment went through on 5th September but the account has gone back to gold.
@Div

He sorted mine out nae bother so should be fine.  Our overlord is nae a bad lad. 

On 21/08/2016 at 12:09, Bully Di Villa said:

PayPal took a tenner off me even though I'm sure Div said it was free this year? Ah well.

This will be the old recurring subscription in Paypal. If you PM me your Paypal email address I will refund that for you. Sorry!

On 21/08/2016 at 12:07, wisbit said:

*bump*

Pay pal took £1 the other day yet i seem to be a non-platinum member.

Any ideas ?

Had a look at this and really unsure how that happened.

I have refunded the £1 that was taken via PP.  Can you check your recurring subscriptions at the paypal end and delete any for PB and then take a new monthly subscription here (if you still want the Platinum membership!).

7 hours ago, Romeo said:

I'm now a platinum member.

Where do I access everybody's PM's and is there an app for ordering the P&B hookers?

ETA I assume this now makes me un-banable?

We had a champagne reception for you Ro, you never showed up in the exec lounge. I ate your share of cheese & pineapple on a stick things. 

Pick up your 1st yellae card when you collect your badge & t-shirt. 

G-Bo (plat welcoming committee chief) 

1 hour ago, SweeperDee said:

The monthly one doesn't auto-renew, does it?

You can set it to auto-renew if you pay via paypal. Otherwise no it won't automatically renew.

Thanks for signing up :thumsup2

1 minute ago, Div said:

Not sure why that is mate, we've had successful sign ups every day since the new stuff went live.

You trying to sort it via mobile or desktop?

If it's desktop what browser you using?

Nevermind, a few refreshes done the trick. The fields where you enter your card details must have not been loading properly. 

1 minute ago, DonnieDarko said:

For some reason, the card option doesn't actually let me enter my card details. It just says "stripe" beside it. I can't use paypal either, so...

Not sure why that is mate, we've had successful sign ups every day since the new stuff went live.

You trying to sort it via mobile or desktop?

If it's desktop what browser you using?

Archived