Kirkintilloch Rob Roy 2016/17

LeeKRR1878

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Agree pollock are good at home and will be favs to win so the pressure all on them but we have come up with results all season against the odds so pollock have to show that they can overcome our spirit and fight we definately underdogs but with our character anything is possible [emoji12]

Rain in the Southside hasn't been too bad so far this evening at all. I'm sure the game will go ahead, hopefully a good one and 3 points for us :) 

Tight game, rabs maybe slight favourites given the recent record and good form, but on our day we're as good as anyone and have nobody to fear in such a tight league. 

You have went from we will win if players on form to Pollok are favorites [emoji1].
In reality it's a fifty fifty game like just about every game in this league.

With home advantage I would make pollock favs but with a fully fit squad I personally feel we be far to strong for them that's all

4 hours ago, plug mac said:

If you say so fella the Roy have decent people supporting us not idiots who turn up at Cumbernauld with bags of drink when theirs a perfectly good bar available not their to watch game just an excuse for a drink cretin indeed

I know that perfectly well, I count some of them as good friends, just keeping the spelling joke going.

Ignoring the auld cretin from kilsyth [emoji4] Scottish cup draw this Tuesday afternoon and a west of Scotland cup game next Saturday.
Good chance to rest one or two who are maybe carrying niggley injury and play one or two at least who have been waiting patiently for a game to show what they can do

Archived