Kirkintilloch Rob Roy 2016/17

LeeKRR1878

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You would know obviously [emoji6]

I do, actually. My own team had the same situation a couple of years ago when we were drawn away to Girvan. They were given five attempts to get it played at Hamilton Park, and then they were told to find a neutral ground. They moved it to Ardrossan, and it was postponed there as well, before moving to the 3G at Largs in week 7.

There was and still is no "switch to the away team's ground after 3 postponements" rule.

I do, actually. My own team had the same situation a couple of years ago when we were drawn away to Girvan. They were given five attempts to get it played at Hamilton Park, and then they were told to find a neutral ground. They moved it to Ardrossan, and it was postponed there as well, before moving to the 3G at Largs in week 7.

There was and still is no "switch to the away team's ground after 3 postponements" rule.

Let's hope there's no a week 7! That will cause such a backlog of fixtures

Yeah all about the money that's it lowest budget in our league doing not so bad.

Would say we have spent big money what two or three seasons out of dozen or so big hitters so we are [emoji4].

No nerve to hit we are enjoying ourselves big time thanks to maxi and the boys and will do our damnedest to make sure we have a good positive future so you can take the fake pity elsewhere!

Archived