Kirkintilloch Rob Roy 2016/17

LeeKRR1878

Dunno if your aware red n black but there's a bit of history between Kevin green an Kilsyth rangers, he played for Blantyre against us last year an anytime anyone went within a foot of him he went down as if he'd been shot by a sniper lol,and I do no this is a fact that murdo mckinnon actually came up after the game an said he was embarrassed at his actions an apologised to the Kilsyth committee guys , that's why he was getting stick when he started his histrionics on Saturday again, he actually calmed down after that an had a decent game, no need for silly antics.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If that record helps you sleep at night then enjoy, quite a few draws in there if I remember right, would be expecting a bit more from a team that jumped ship from their home at the first sign of ££££ signs and paid over the odds fees and wages for some players though, but hey ho!

Well it doesn't help me sleep at night but sure as hell keeps the nightmares away [emoji6].
11 wins out of 18 .

Expecting a bit more from us ?? how ironic what about Kilsyth in last ten or so years! Expected far more from them!

So some ten years after moving ground was first mentioned some 7 years of being talked about before finally going through with moving we have 'jumping ship at first sign of £££' according to you hmm Ok.

We have spent good money one or two seasons the rest of the time we have either spent an average amount or like last two or three seasons had lowest budget in our league.

Try think things through a bit before just mouthing off eh.

Dunno if your aware red n black but there's a bit of history between Kevin green an Kilsyth rangers, he played for Blantyre against us last year an anytime anyone went within a foot of him he went down as if he'd been shot by a sniper lol,and I do no this is a fact that murdo mckinnon actually came up after the game an said he was embarrassed at his actions an apologised to the Kilsyth committee guys , that's why he was getting stick when he started his histrionics on Saturday again, he actually calmed down after that an had a decent game, no need for silly antics.

Fair enough.
He did seem to cut it out.
After that played well

24 minutes ago, Krfc 10 said:

Aye ok then lol, we had one of your ex players with us a couple of years back who told us what he got paid from rabs, Jesus, al leave it at that

Oh check her using words like al leave it at that:whistle

I feel Watt and Sawyers have a decent understanding up front both between them have a few goals between them already.

When i played football you can sometimes be on 'easy street ' resulting in the opposition sneaking back into the game.

Well done Roy but feel team can play better lack of understanding up front more about individuals than team play at moment but definitely looking decent poor second half though 90 mins lads

I have to disagree with that. Today they played a good few sets of quick passes on the attack which caused the Rossvale defence to panic on numerous occasions.

2nd half was definitely slacker though and I think with going into the 2nd half with a 4-0 lead meant they thought the job was done

Archived