Kirkintilloch Rob Roy 2016/17

LeeKRR1878

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The guy was raging nobody from our coaching staff knew who he was they assumed he was a supporter trying to get to them .

Our gk coach asked what do you want us to do from here. He then started shouting animals etc and was itching for having more of a go. I guess it's understandable he was upset but to label or management thugs or neds is so wide of the mark it's no true .

Ironic thing is we are probably the least physical side in the league.

The guy was raging nobody from our coaching staff knew who he was they assumed he was a supporter trying to get to them .
Our gk coach asked what do you want us to do from here. He then started shouting animals etc and was itching for having more of a go. I guess it's understandable he was upset but to label or management thugs or neds is so wide of the mark it's no true .

Ironic thing is we are probably the least physical side in the league.

More shite

Looks like maxi will have some selection issues in the next few days.
Sure he will find a way around it and give us the best chance to keep it going.

Well in all those backing up for the club and management something they will appreciate it.

As ever Mon the famous Rabs!!

7 hours ago, superpollok said:

More shite

As I posted earlier as a neutral standing not for from the supporter who now is the boys dad he was the one wanting to fight with the gk coach and the other coach stepped in that's the facts. So many bullshitters on this forum it's frightening . 

Big danny will get support on saturday one of the most approachable and nicest guys you could encounter in the juniors to talk to .

Sure he will contact the boy privately and hopefully we are still in the title race when he comes back to play and obviously as i said hope the boy in question comes back quick and has a good end to the season himself or if it's next then next.

Have to laugh at those at Pollok labelling our management this and that this is from supporters of a club who have a management team given massive bans for threatening behaviour towards officials were they labelled thugs by Pollok fans no they were lauded as the next great thing which hasn't turned out very well at all and then we have the scandal of the four men who got sent off at newlandsfield where discipline was well and truly thrown out the window by pollok never saw rob roy players kicked about the park so much as that day and I've watched junior football for decades all our fault though that day for be cheats seemingly even though we were the only ones trying to play football the whole game strangely that footage never saw the light of day.

We may both meet in the west final though we have two tough games to negotiate as do Pollok have one. If we do meet then we will try play as we did monday night trying to play football in the right way.

Time to move on from this on here as nobody will ever agree and let both boys get on with playing football.

As I posted earlier as a neutral standing not for from the supporter who now is the boys dad he was the one wanting to fight with the gk coach and the other coach stepped in that's the facts. So many bullshitters on this forum it's frightening . 

'So many bullshitters on this forum it's frightening .'

And your are the biggest one.

15 hours ago, KIRKYRABS said:

Well the highlight shows that it was a clash of heads as opposed to a 'deliberate elbow' which only the pollok fans seem to have seen. Boyle is slightly late with the challenge, and unfortunately rowan is injured as a result. Hope he recovers fully 

As a neutral, I saw it as a dangerous challenge and I felt that the Rabs guy knew exactly what he was doing.  He launched himself into the Lok player; he didn't seem to have his eye on the ball as much as on the Pollok guy.  So, you're deluding yourself to call it a clash of heads as if it was a wee accident.  That said, I'm sure he didn't leap in with the intention of hurting the guy.  I was a bit surprised that the red card was given; it wouldn't have been in years gone by, but maybe Junior refs are catching up with the rest of the world.

Enjoyed the game; good to see ex-QP man Sean Fraser playing well.

Danny went in hard it was mistimed no way was it meant . Danny is challenging for the ball in the air literally dozens and dozens of times a game and 99 per cent of the time his timing and winning of the ball is brilliant.

Unfortunately he was slightly out with this and a boy got badly injured. What card it should of been in down to individual opinion and on a forum these individual opinions are free to air.

Everyone who really matters know what kinda boy and player he is .

On the game you can see why Pollok are so far down the table with a near 100k budget that's a awful return and they know it.

I said earlier ref tried to let play flow! Roy player late with challenge,and ref saw that as dangerous and reckless! anyone at this game would have heard the crack of heads! Roy player would not have intended to hurt Liam.

Hope Liam recovers well! been very good player for pollok! as for boys father! I have children myself some of whom play sports/football when they get hurt it hurts! But if I went angry every time they got hurt etc then I've no business going to watch! I do understand the anger though I've felt it many times many times,so understand boys dad being angry,but it's a tough contact sport especially in the juniors.

Again hope Liam recovers well and quickly.

38 minutes ago, Hampden Diehard said:

As a neutral, I saw it as a dangerous challenge and I felt that the Rabs guy knew exactly what he was doing.  He launched himself into the Lok player; he didn't seem to have his eye on the ball as much as on the Pollok guy.  So, you're deluding yourself to call it a clash of heads as if it was a wee accident.  That said, I'm sure he didn't leap in with the intention of hurting the guy.  I was a bit surprised that the red card was given; it wouldn't have been in years gone by, but maybe Junior refs are catching up with the rest of the world.

Yes fraz doing very well! and whole team work very well.all players due credit for their input this season! It's been a very good season so far.

16 minutes ago, rednblack said:

Danny went in hard it was mistimed no way was it meant . Danny is challenging for the ball in the air literally dozens and dozens of times a game and 99 per cent of the time his timing and winning of the ball is brilliant.

Unfortunately he was slightly out with this and a boy got badly injured. What card it should of been in down to individual opinion and on a forum these individual opinions are free to air.

Everyone who really matters know what kinda boy and player he is .

On the game you can see why Pollok are so far down the table with a near 100k budget that's a awful return and they know it.

How on earth do you know the Pollok budget? I can only wish we had that kind of money. 

15 hours ago, Chrissydodds said:

Dont think joe will have appreciated the square go from the coaching staff

I think you might find it was the pollock fan wanting to fight the coaching staff in the car park .. get the facts before commenting 

I said earlier ref tried to let play flow! Roy player late with challenge,and ref saw that as dangerous and reckless! anyone at this game would have heard the crack of heads! Roy player would not have intended to hurt Liam. Hope Liam recovers well! been very good player for pollok! as for boys father! I have children myself some of whom play sports/football when they get hurt it hurts! But if I went angry every time they got hurt etc then I've no business going to watch! I do understand the anger though I've felt it many times many times,so understand boys dad being angry,but it's a tough contact sport especially in the juniors.

Again hope Liam recovers well and quickly.

Here's a frame shot of incident sent by a neutral .

The ball is above both the players head Danny is a split second late that's why heads came together you heard the noise , his arms or elbows are down behind Liam back??? No elbow up near his face at moment of impact or am i wrong??

Not the best quality but here

dfcdf7e903912de9ab0cf693ddccda78.jpg

3 hours ago, Hampden Diehard said:

As another neutral who has just viewed the video footage, with no axe to grind against either team, I agree with  HD and his assessment of the clash. The big centre half seemed to know what he was doing, possibly seen it as an opportunity to make his presence felt as the challenge was in the middle of the park and was thinking that he would pick up a yellow card at worse. However referee was standing right next to the incident, it was reckless and merited a red. I personally don't think that any player sets out to deliberately hurt another at the start of any game and the big guy might be a hard, not dirty player, but the Pollok player is the only one who looking at the ball and has his back to the centre half. IMO the Rabs player is only looking at the Pollok man and leads with a forearm into the challenge, which he doesn't need to, as he is the player running onto the ball.

That said , as a junior fan looking in from outside, it has been interesting to watch KRR's results in the league, rather than the usual suspects being involved at the top. Enjoy your end to the season.

T

Archived