Kirkintilloch Rob Roy 2016/17

LeeKRR1878

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
To be honest we have struggled from start of year Willie out, kevin out , Shaun out, Abbado left, so no real consistency up front . Kevin and Willie up front would have been my choice for Saturday, experience and know each other's game.

Have we hmm let's see Hurlford we deserved to win last min goal chopped off to win it got a draw.

Musselburgh and Penicuik two good sides played well for most of those games.

Winton not sharp but had most of the game and got through.

Talbot played fairly well at a tough venue and probably deserved a point.

Brigg poor first half decent second but to much to do against a strong top side.

Largs away decent performance and good three points.

Good dealings in transfer let go a boy who was never going to get a game as competition to fierce.

Signed a boy with a decent pedigree that will offer something in the run in.

Signed big Boyle back.

All positives.

Not sure where you have been or witnessed what we have been going through the last few years but your head is in the clouds get real.

And incidentally leaving Watt out was correct decision things have not been going his way time to change it and freshen things up and bring kevin on as impact player sensible stuff.

More garbage be their at weekend again whole team been poor lately admit willie was poor last season but excellent until injury but like rest of team it's been poor in recent weeks although a draw might have been a fairer result I'm afraid it's your good self who is showing his favouritism to the big man leave it at that they better get their fingers out and make a fist of the run In ffs it's fell apart recently

f**k sake you.

Get a grip it's Rob Roy no Real Madrid we won't get a better striker than Willie given our budget the guy has a cracking reputation throughout junior football and all you do is slag him off because you were telling people he will never do anything for Rob Roy got that right eh.

It's fell apart really so current form

Won 4

Drew 1

Lost 2

Lost Away to two of the best teams in the country! Disaster. Listen to yourself these boys and management have been a brilliant for us and all you can say is they better get the finger out and make a fist of it or what eh ditch the lot of them. What a fool.

Someone said to me recently you sound awfully like and i quote him 'that muppet ex assistant Ronald' .

Have we hmm let's see Hurlford deserved to win last min goal chopped off to win it got a draw.

Musselburgh and Penicuik two good sides played well for most of those games.

Winton not sharp but had most of the game and got through.

Talbot played fairly well at a tough venue and probably deserved a point.

Brigg poor first half decent second but to much to do against a strong top side.

Largs away decent performance and good three points.

Good dealings in transfer let go a boy who was never going to get a game as competition to fierce.

Signed a boy with a decent pedigree that will offer something in the run in.

Signed big Boyle back.

All positives.

Not sure where you have been or witnessed what we have been going through the last few years but your head is in the clouds get real.

And incidentally leaving Watt out was correct decision things have not been going his way time to change it and freshen things up and bring kevin on as impact player sensible stuff.

Winton not sharp, sorry sitting top of super premier and winning on penalties. Largs no football played the ball was black and blue . Penicuik game is probably our best performance. Didn't play any football against Musselburgh great goal by Shaun highlight of match. Let's see out of 7 games won 3 drawn 2 and lost 2 I rest my case.

It's fitba for f**k sake we made four changes, Winton were up for it and we squeezed through end of story. You seem to think we should be the best junior team ever and sweep everyone aside well that's just nonsense.

So we won two

Drew at Hurlford hard place to go.

Drew but won on penalties

And lost at probably the two hardest junior grounds to go to.

As i said get real !

I rest my case!

I remember when this used to be a "stick together and we will do it" kinda thread.

It is just because someone dare suggest the teams form hasn't been great lately and most players have been poor not just big willie it's a nn no still been a good season just hope we can finish in a decent position and not drift down the table good luck boys [emoji106]

Still eight games to play let's try and keep positive! We have been scoring from all over the park and 0 lately that's the difference,sometimes it doesn't happen,but I'm sure squad will aim to get back on a winning run.

Keep the faith!

Motivational quote of the week

"When your down everyone wants a boot"

"Don't lay down push on put past behind"

100% behind you 12th man as they say

KRR forever

Still eight games to play let's try and keep positive! We have been scoring from all over the park and 0 lately that's the difference,sometimes it doesn't happen,but I'm sure squad will aim to get back on a winning run.
Keep the faith!
Motivational quote of the week
"When your down everyone wants a boot"
"Don't lay down push on put past behind"
100% behind you 12th man as they say
KRR forever

Agree but surely we shouldn't be expected to sugar coat everything when things are not been going our way it's been a form dip both strikers have been injured and it has definitely affected our results I have been a fan of sawyers from the start of season he carried the team until his injury and watt has struggled theirs no favouritism on my behalf just wish both would get back to scoring and let's do ourselves justice as we are a better team than recent results suggest

Agree but surely we shouldn't be expected to sugar coat everything when things are not been going our way it's been a form dip both strikers have been injured and it has definitely affected our results I have been a fan of sawyers from the start of season he carried the team until his injury and watt has struggled theirs no favouritism on my behalf just wish both would get back to scoring and let's do ourselves justice as we are a better team than recent results suggest

You constantly go on and on though.
Have some perspective be grateful and support players if go through a little dip. We just played at the two most difficult venues in junior football.

Question did you support club only three years ago when we lost to a run of games including to distract ayrshire side didn't see you then or previous seasons on you have only appeared this season.

What did you make of our previous ex assistant and the job he did?

You constantly go on and on though.
Have some perspective be grateful and support players if go through a little dip. We just played at the two most difficult venues in junior football.

Question did you support club only three years ago when we lost to a run of games including to distract ayrshire side didn't see you then or previous seasons on you have only appeared this season.

What did you make of our previous ex assistant and the job he did?

Have to confess been following Roy for about 4 years since moving moving to Kilsyth from bonnybridge would go along to dunipace games then but recent to pie and bovril was put on to by my neighbour don't know Ronald so can't comment did ok when he was their can't praise or condemn the man

You should not have to state how long you've followed a club to have a valid point. Honestly it's football everyone has an opinion, it's not an attack just to state your view. I am sure maxi can take everything with a pinch of salt let's not be too serious. If someone wants to have a say go ahead it's called freedom of speech.

You should not have to state how long you've followed a club to have a valid point. Honestly it's football everyone has an opinion, it's not an attack just to state your view. I am sure maxi can take everything with a pinch of salt let's not be too serious. If someone wants to have a say go ahead it's called freedom of speech.

Aye right you are. Everyone knows that's all am saying and it helps to know as it's all about context and what we have went through in recent years if you've been through it you know the score and your thoughts and opinion reflect that yours doesn't.  

Moving on hopefully this game goes ahead Saturday should be a decent crowd given Celtic aren't playing ????

Carter seems to be playing most weeks for them that was a good move for him think the boy Jarvis also went to St Roch from us at the time.

Did you rate Carter as a player and captain?

All your doing is blowing your own trumpet as the best supporter ever. Any support is welcome at KRR no matter how short or long. Any point made should be accepted for what it is, an opinion. You could get a job with the SFA with that attitude.

It does seem you RR supporters have become a bit edgy about results over the last 2 games but you've won a cup , last 8 in Scottish, been top of league for most of the season and a great chance to win it, oh and still in west and central cups, all this with probably one of the more modest wage budgets in the league !  Be thankful for what you've got , your manager will be in high demand if you don't want him ! Thought your team played excellent football in the second half on Saturday.

All your doing is blowing your own trumpet as the best supporter ever. Any support is welcome at KRR no matter how short or long. Any point made should be accepted for what it is, an opinion. You could get a job with the SFA with that attitude.

Last thing i am is that trust me.

A simple question asking a fellow fan of what you made of a guy who played with us and served us for years and who will be featuring for St Rochs on Saturday. He only left at the end of last season for god sake.

Now you either seen him play for us or not. I would like your opinion on him without dodging the question.

It does seem you RR supporters have become a bit edgy about results over the last 2 games but you've won a cup , last 8 in Scottish, been top of league for most of the season and a great chance to win it, oh and still in west and central cups, all this with probably one of the more modest wage budgets in the league !  Be thankful for what you've got , your manager will be in high demand if you don't want him ! Thought your team played excellent football in the second half on Saturday.

99 per cent of Rob Roy supporters will want Stewart around for as long as possible this has nothing to do with the manager he and his coaches are doing well that's obvious.

8 minutes ago, rednblack said:

99 per cent of Rob Roy supporters will want Stewart around for as long as possible this has nothing to do with the manager he and his coaches are doing well that's obvious.

So you would say that all in all a great season whatever happens here in ?

Archived