Get her oot .

philyerboots

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am Scottish, and it is my belief, as it is the belief of others, that nicola sturgeon in her blind hatred of all that is British, does not act in the interests of Scotland or Democracy.

She claims that the Majority of Scottish people did not vote to leave the EU, which is a down right lie, Scottish people may not be resident in Scotland but are Scottish none the less and indeed did vote to leave the EU. Many towns throughout the UK have a high population of exiled Scots, particularly South Yorkshire and the Midlands, including Corby and Rugby, not to mention Blackburn. What she should have said is that in common with her bumchum McGuiness's Northern Ireland, REPUBLICANS voted to remain in the EU.

Her calls for a 2nd referendum on Independence based on her ludicrous ideals is absurd, Is she now intending sinse she says that most Scots want to remain, to allow all Scots regardless of where they live in the UK to have their say? Thought not? Besides she feels that Holyrood can manage Scotlands affairs outwith the UK, but wishes to hand over full control to Brussels.

That is the ultimate betrayal of Fishermen in Lerwick, Peterhead, Pittenweem and all the other fishing ports, Thanks to the EU, many fishermen have went out of business due to the fact that they sit idle in port while EU boats catch fish in Scottish waters and land in mainland Europe. Nicola Sturgeon is deluded and not fit for purpose as First Minister.

"Bumchum"  :lol:

There are probably folk among us who actually think, "I clicked a button on a website to stop independence/stay in the EU/invent hoverboards, and it never happened - wha's in cherge here?!"

Bless.

Without a doubt the most capable political leader in the UK by some margin at present.

Without a doubt the most popular political leader in the UK by some margin at present.

That must really annoy some folk.

Without a doubt the most capable political leader in the UK by some margin at present.

Without a doubt the most popular political leader in the UK by some margin at present.

That must really annoy some folk.

Then again, if the SNP turned on Nicola Sturgeon, it would at least give us something to talk about.

WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE AND WHY DO THEY EXIST IN SCOTLAND?

What a bunch of weirdos we really are as a country.

Some people would be content living in a cave if it meant they got to hold on to the Union Jack.

All you hear from BritNats is respect the result the nation has spoken blah blah blah and they don't realise Nicola Sturgeon is the First Minister because the people of Scotland voted her to be.

She is also one of the best politicians and leaders in the UK, it's a shame these self loathing loony yoons can't see that. Fair enough if the English don't like her, that's kind of to be expected but if Scots can't see it then they have no hope.

WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE AND WHY DO THEY EXIST IN SCOTLAND?

What a bunch of weirdos we really are as a country.

Some people would be content living in a cave if it meant they got to hold on to the Union Jack.

Most of the comments are from England. Little England to be precise.

Then again, if the SNP turned on Nicola Sturgeon, it would at least give us something to talk about.

I get the impression some of them get turned on by Nicola Sturgeon, but that's different

Very good, I wish I had thought of that :lol: :lol: :thumsup2

Archived