Get her oot .

philyerboots

That actually made my eyes bleed!

I'm all for discussion & debate, people holding differing views and sometimes being a bit over the top in expressing those views.

BUT! Ffs! Even the biggest yoon, harshest critic of Nicola, anti-EU supporter with even a grain of sense can surely see that the response from Sturgeon has been the most adult, statesmanlike, and most importantly, pro-active of ANY political leader in the UK.

I'm actually embarrassed to be part of the UK now.

I've always believed in Independence but it's never, before now, been tinged with severe embarrassment that some guy in Brazil, Bosnia, Bahamas, Belgium might think my mindset is the same as the arseholes that brought us to this point.

Heads gone nomination- but I don't care.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE AND WHY DO THEY EXIST IN SCOTLAND?

What a bunch of weirdos we really are as a country.

Some people would be content living in a cave if it meant they got to hold on to the Union Jack.

Nothing to do with that, I'm all for independence, but i'm not for the EU, for me, as it stands we're out of the EU....Fuckin wonderful as far as i'm concerned, but now this dopey cow is trying to drug us back in, not acceptable!

https://www.facebook.com/BritainOurs/

"Please give our back up page a like, so we don't lose you.. It's ready for when the left try silence us and we get banned And we will get banned...the left don't allow anyone else free speech and different views..but they will never silence us.."

:lol:

"Dodgy BBC"  As soon as I see that, I know they are from one of the crazy ends of the political spectrum.

(not that it was the only thing)

Nothing to do with that, I'm all for independence, but i'm not for the EU, for me, as it stands we're out of the EU....Fuckin wonderful as far as i'm concerned, but now this dopey cow is trying to drug us back in, not acceptable!

I was on about the people commenting.

And surely you can understand why she's doing what she's doing as first minister of Scotland?

Also she's head and shoulders above any other politician on this island you couldn't be further from the truth in regards to your insult.

The yoons really are raging just now,a couple on my facebook are busy telling each other that to vote to leave your biggest trading partner was utter madness and then someone pointed out that they voted to leave a massive trading bloc and theres toys out of the pram,alan roden quotes everywhere etc etc glorious stuff

WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE AND WHY DO THEY EXIST IN SCOTLAND?

What a bunch of weirdos we really are as a country.

Some people would be content living in a cave if it meant they got to hold on to the Union Jack.

Aye, there is some folk like that, wouldn't bat an eyelid if Westminster shut Holyrood down. Just stand there waving there wee Union Jack waiting patiently for the queens birthday.

Sad really

Aye, there is some folk like that, wouldn't bat an eyelid if Westminster shut Holyrood down. Just stand there waving there wee Union Jack waiting patiently for the queens birthday.

Sad really

The kind of folk that only talk in past tense, about how great britain used to be. "Used to build the greatest ships here" or other such examples, they bring up "the war" constantly and they dont even realise that the reason they have to speak in past tense is because Britain isnt Great anymore. Its like they want to pretend its the good old days, even if they themselves didnt live in them because they dont want to face what the country is now. Holding onto a dream hoping it will become a reality again. Its quite sad when you actually think about it.

The kind of folk that only talk in past tense, about how great britain used to be. "Used to build the greatest ships here" or other such examples, they bring up "the war" constantly and they dont even realise that the reason they have to speak in past tense is because Britain isnt Great anymore. Its like they want to pretend its the good old days, even if they themselves didnt live in them because they dont want to face what the country is now. Holding onto a dream hoping it will become a reality again. Its quite sad when you actually think about it.

There are good reasons for wanting to remain part of the UK but it is at a point now where I just don't think it's workable. It seems to be mostly the older generation(although not exclusively) that want to put the great back into britain, back to a time when there were no foreigners in this land and britannia ruled the waves. I believe and hope that this mentality is slowly being eroded.

I was on about the people commenting.

And surely you can understand why she's doing what she's doing as first minister of Scotland?

Also she's head and shoulders above any other politician on this island you couldn't be further from the truth in regards to your insult.

You might well be right on that point, but at the end of the day she's a politician, and all politician are lying fuckers who are only in it for themselves.

None of them can be trusted.

You might well be right on that point, but at the end of the day she's a politician, and all politician are lying fuckers who are only in it for themselves.

Call me naive but I don't believe that to be the case with Queen Nic. She strongly believes in getting the best she can for Scotland imho.

Call me naive but I don't believe that to be the case with Queen Nic. She strongly believes in getting the best she can for Scotland imho.

Why would she have joined the SNP otherwise? If we cast our minds back (and it's hard to believe it now!), Labour was the place you went if you were a self-interested trougher out only for what you could screw out of the public. Sturgeon was SNP before the SNP was out of the fringes.

Why would she have joined the SNP otherwise? If we cast our minds back (and it's hard to believe it now!), Labour was the place you went if you were a self-interested trougher out only for what you could screw out of the public. Sturgeon was SNP before the SNP was out of the fringes.

I've heard her speak a few times now in person and absolutely 100 percent seems completely genuine to me.

I absolutely love the woman.

Who do we trust then, the Great British Public who can be manipulated by a few crass lies into voting for something wholly against their own interests? This shite about the elites all conspiring to get us but vote for Boris is really getting on my tits.

There are good reasons for wanting to remain part of the UK but it is at a point now where I just don't think it's workable. It seems to be mostly the older generation(although not exclusively) that want to put the great back into britain, back to a time when there were no foreigners in this land and britannia ruled the waves. I believe and hope that this mentality is slowly being eroded.

Ive met a few English guys over the years who believe this kinda stuff mate.

I've heard her speak a few times now in person and absolutely 100 percent seems completely genuine to me.

I absolutely love the woman.

I'm a fan of neither The SNP nor of Wee Nicola but the way she conducts herself is exemplary and I find it hard to criticise her.

OK so she hasn't Salmond's panache but she's thoroughly cogent, articulate and professional.  Just the FM that Scotland needs right now.

" We Citizens of Scotland say: This ends here. Stand down, Sturgeon."

Jane Cartney, Weston-super-Mare, United Kingdom

A proud citizen of Scotland from fucking Somerset

With Jane Cartney of Weston-super-Mare's twin talents for speaking on behalf of the Citizens of Scotland, and ending "this" here, does the British political scene have a new behemoth on its hands?

Archived