East Region Premier Season 16/17

whitburn exile

On 18 September 2016 at 22:21, Daleboys forever said:

Armadale hammered again and the drink fuelled committee set in about players coaches and manager with a tirade of vile abuse . According to a life long fan today . Not a surprise really .hope they get what's coming to them at there Monday afternoon committee meeting in the bookies . . 

It's time this stopped Armadale committee work hard raising funds to run the club plus they spent a lot of their time upgrading the dressing rooms and improving the pitch your comments are completely unfounded. You are a coward identify yourself and stop these malicious idiotic comments. I go to most of the dale game and when I see your post it makes me wonder are you trying to destroy the club? Thank god thei Dale have people who will continue to work and support the club despite the village idiot who obviously has nothing between his ears. I was at Haddington.on Saturday and was present when one committe man and the manager exchanged words which should not happen but your comments about the committe setting about the coaches with vile abuse are total garbage.

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 18/09/2016 at 22:21, Daleboys forever said:

Armadale hammered again and the drink fuelled committee set in about players coaches and manager with a tirade of vile abuse . According to a life long fan today . Not a surprise really .hope they get what's coming to them at there Monday afternoon committee meeting in the bookies . . 

as said previously give it a bye . THERES ENOUGH DAFT ARSES IN THE DALE WITHOUT A CLOWN LIKE YIRSELL PUTTIN STUFF ON HERE THATS NOT QUITE THE TRUTH , HALF A STORY BEEFED UP IN ORDER TO GRAB ATTENTION AND PUT PRESSURE ON THE PEOPLE RUNNING THE CLUB , WHO BY THE WAY ARENT AULD FARTS . MAKE YOURSELF KNOWN AT THE GATE ON SATURDAY AND WE WILL DO THE BEST TO ENTERTAIN YOU AT HALF TIME .

AS THEY WOULD SAY ON THE TELLY "NOW JOG ON "

19 hours ago, pumphy_man said:

Has the Dale manager jacked it in.Who's the new manager?

TOTAL FABRICATION FROM A TOTAL T@T

ALL AT CLUB WORKING AWAY TRYING TO BUILD THE NEXT DALE TEAM , A COUPLE OFF LOCAL IDIOTS SEEM TO BE STIRING THINGS UP , PROBABLY THE SAME IDIOTS THAT LAMBASTED THE PREVIOUS MANAGER FOR 8  YEARS . CLUB ( LIKE MOST JUNIOR TEAMS ) NEED SUPPORT NOT NEGATIVE REACTIONS .

CMON THE DALE

2 hours ago, daleboy1969 said:

TOTAL FABRICATION FROM A TOTAL T@T

ALL AT CLUB WORKING AWAY TRYING TO BUILD THE NEXT DALE TEAM , A COUPLE OFF LOCAL IDIOTS SEEM TO BE STIRING THINGS UP , PROBABLY THE SAME IDIOTS THAT LAMBASTED THE PREVIOUS MANAGER FOR 8  YEARS . CLUB ( LIKE MOST JUNIOR TEAMS ) NEED SUPPORT NOT NEGATIVE REACTIONS .

CMON THE DALE

no need to shout

4 hours ago, dealornodeal said:

Won't be long before the Dale are back where they belong down in the bottom division hopefully Bathgate will go down with them.

junior clubs usually end up in the league that finances dictate , in the case of armadale a lot off locals would rather support teams far away than there own club and sadly this shall dictate the league the club participate in in future years . however to say the south league is where the dale and bathgate belong shows your lack off knowledge when it comes to the game in west lothian as both clubs have spent little time in the south league .a bit off local support both from individuals and bussiness and both clubs would thrive .

Excellent reply to yet another negative halfwit. I saw on a separate thread about the plight of Camelon - there are a lot of teams struggling through lack of interest from local communities despite the best efforts of overworked and unpaid volunteers running these Clubs. I was delighted Armadale stayed up this year and best of luck to them this season as well.

Considering we had four players out and could only name one outfield sub it was a hard fought well deserved victory for Whitburn. Maybe the next round will give us a home draw for a change.It was sad to see how poorly supported Camelon were. Used to have much bigger crowds when we came to Carmuirs. would hate to see this club going down. I remember some excellent Scottish ties against them.

4 minutes ago, Gorgieman said:

Considering we had four players out and could only name one outfield sub it was a hard fought well deserved victory for Whitburn. Maybe the next round will give us a home draw for a change.It was sad to see how poorly supported Camelon were. Used to have much bigger crowds when we came to Carmuirs. would hate to see this club going down. I remember some excellent Scottish ties against them.

Gorgieman, you must be a lot older than me because I can only remember one - the 95 final.

According to the Supporters Club website, the one before that was 1952!

23 minutes ago, shuggie123 said:

Gorgieman, you must be a lot older than me because I can only remember one - the 95 final.

According to the Supporters Club website, the one before that was 1952!

Yes I was around in 1952 and 95 and I got it wrong with players out today. It was five. So a great result in the circumstances.

Archived