Elixir

Hibernian Championship Thread 2016/17

Told yous.  Good luck to the boy. He is ugly as f**k mind. 

Strange signing, Keatings is a far better player. Didn't think a big club like Hibs would sign Murray.

He's fast and tries hard, technically awful.

50 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Kehnt for ages. Telt you.

Stop your fucking moaning.

:bairn

25 minutes ago, Bambino7 said:

Told yous. 

:bairn

31 minutes ago, Bambino7 said:

FFS Bambino why did you have to get this one correct. :lol:

Just now, The Diabolical One said:

FFS Bambino why did you have to get this one correct. :lol:

:lol: I'm half happy I got it right half fucked off because I got it right :lol: 

33 minutes ago, Bambino7 said:

Imagine him and McGinn on your promotional images. Scary.

Be back in a few minutes just going into the Hamilton - United thread to delete all my posts mentioning him. 

1 hour ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Kehnt for ages. Telt you.

Stop your fucking moaning.

You better not use this as an opportunity to post in Hibs threads next season. 

There seems to be a certain attitude from some Hibs fans that is creeping in recently that I can't understand. Yes, the crowds have come back and we're at a better place as a club than at any point in the last decade, but what right do we have to sign players like Liam Boyce, Louis Moult (or basically any other player who scores lots and lots of goals in the top flight)? They are players who should - and almost certainly are - attracting interest from clubs in England and/or Rangers, Aberdeen etc.

What's worse, these people can't even put their finger on what they want. They just shout for "Hendo" to come home and for the board to bring Stokesy back. If they just want to reunite the cup final team, then let's go all out and buy Chris Dagnall back from Crewe and fish Niklas Gunnarsson out of the North Sea.

He was okay against Falkirk but absolutely stinking against Hamilton. If he wants to play regularly here he's going to have to improve big time. When you compare him to someone like Cummings you realise even they two are on completely different levels. 

I expect Graham to be gone shortly. That leaves us with Cummings and Murray. We'll sign another two strikers, I just hope they are at the level we need.

You better not use this as an opportunity to post in Hibs threads next season. 

See you after every game in the match thread bro. X

Tbh from the little I've seen of him he'll probably be a decent replacement for Holt who I've usually seen as sub material. 

3 minutes ago, HibsFan said:

There seems to be a certain attitude from some Hibs fans that is creeping in recently that I can't understand. Yes, the crowds have come back and we're at a better place as a club than at any point in the last decade, but what right do we have to sign players like Liam Boyce, Louis Moult (or basically any other player who scores lots and lots of goals in the top flight)? They are players who should - and almost certainly are - attracting interest from clubs in England and/or Rangers, Aberdeen etc.

What's worse, these people can't even put their finger on what they want. They just shout for "Hendo" to come home and for the board to bring Stokesy back. If they just want to reunite the cup final team, then let's go all out and buy Chris Dagnall back from Crewe and fish Niklas Gunnarsson out of the North Sea.

Why can't we aim high though? We should have the 4th biggest budget next year, a club on the up with ambitions. I'm not in that boat crying for all the ex players, but we should be fighting for the best quality to come into the club. Ill give Murray a chance if he does sign but if Lennon is serious about challenging in the top 4, then quality is needed.