Hibernian Championship Thread 2016/17

5 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

If we need someone to run about fast upfront and be a pest we'd be better of sticking Boyle up there. 

This. Boyle at least has pace to burn and usually performs well in the big games. everytime i've watched Murray I really haven't been impressed. He's technique is poor, he isn't quick, he isn't a target man.

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Even if he turns out to be a decent signing (he won't) you all have my sincerest condolences that you'll have to handle 1320Lichtie stinking up your threads trying to convince you that he's definitely, without doubta decent player.

Even if he turns out to be a decent signing (he won't) you all have my sincerest condolences that you'll have to handle 1320Lichtie stinking up your threads trying to convince you that he's definitely, without doubta decent player.

If this move, to the 4th biggest team in the country, comes off ill not be trying to convince anyone. He's already convinced the important people in the game.

Funny how it's guys from his home city that give him such a hard time though, you'd think a lad that had gone from the Violet to this level in such a short time would be getting support from local lads. Obviously just a tad jealous. ;)

Really wish DeeBoy still posted.

1 hour ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

This. Boyle at least has pace to burn and usually performs well in the big games. everytime i've watched Murray I really haven't been impressed. He's technique is poor, he isn't quick, he isn't a target man.

Boyle is the perfect sub at this level.  No idea what's going on with Humphrey but if he's match fit for next season then there's always that dream that Boyle can be effective on the other side in a wide position as we saw in the Dundee Utd game.

6 minutes ago, The Diabolical One said:

Boyle is the perfect sub at this level.  No idea what's going on with Humphrey but if he's match fit for next season then there's always that dream that Boyle can be effective on the other side in a wide position as we saw in the Dundee Utd game.

Humphrey left the club 2 weeks ago

7 minutes ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

Humphrey left the club 2 weeks ago

Never knew that. I'm a bit of a casual fan tbh because of work but still get to about 10-12 games a season.  Where did he go, was there any explanation for it?

I'd just like to offer Ryan McGivern as the worst defender I've ever seen. I was watching the highlights from your playoff defeat a few weeks ago and the first Hamilton goal, good god. It's like he's been possessed and doesn't know where he is.

McGivern was good when he was on loan then was awful after joining permanently. He even had a brilliant game for NI against Portugal keeping Ronaldo quiet. 

Him fucking launching long balls from left back to absolutely nobody, man. I'm getting the fear thinking about it.

Archived