Hibernian Championship Thread 2016/17

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
"Does the heal the playoff wounds?"

"It certainly helps"

The blue length still stinging even on that famous day.....

Might wanna get it looked at if it's turned blue, chief

Anyone think we end up keeping Holt? I kind of see it being a one or the other situation between him and stokes. I feel as Stokes for Holt is kind of a like for like.

Also I think we should steer away from signing McNulty. But I would go after Scougall if Fyvie were to leave to wherever.

10 hours ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

Went on that hibspaige just there and seen some c**t say stokes had one good game in 4 months for us :lol: I wish you could neggy posts on Facebook 

The clown that posted that is one of the moderators of the page. The boy thinks he's the source of all knowledge on Hibs and tries to talk down to everyone :lol:

21 minutes ago, Sauzee#4 said:

The clown that posted that is one of the moderators of the page. The boy thinks he's the source of all knowledge on Hibs and tries to talk down to everyone :lol:

Don't know the mods as I rarely post on there and when I do it's usually with the intention of winding up roasters. But I know what you mean with him. Im sure he was on it about a year ago wanting Oxley in goals for the final ahead of Logan :lol: 

40 minutes ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

Think Ive posted these before but here we are anyway

image.png

image.png

image.png

About as factually correct as a press release from Sevco.

38 minutes ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

Don't know the mods as I rarely post on there and when I do it's usually with the intention of winding up roasters. But I know what you mean with him. Im sure he was on it about a year ago wanting Oxley in goals for the final ahead of Logan :lol: 

Yeah, he doesn't go long without further emphasising the fact that he's a roaster :lol:

Just now, Hibeesbounce75 said:

That genuinely arouses me.

think it spells the end for Holty though. 

Aye Holt could be out on his arse. Stokes and Cummings up front would be lovely but not really fitting with Lennys hoofball approach. Efe is a certified #baller so getting him in would also be quality, although he will most definitely cost us a few goals trying to dribble out of defence. 

1 hour ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

Marciano 

gray

ambrose 

mcgregor 

stevenson 

Maloney

mcginn  

bartley

swanson 

Cummings

Stokes