Hibernian Championship Thread 2016/17

Loved Keats' celebration in the final, he may not have had a direct role in the game, but he and Hendo coming on created that shift that led to us winning that great day. I think there will be more on their way out of ER, Graham hopefully the next.

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Loved Keats' celebration in the final, he may not have had a direct role in the game, but he and Hendo coming on created that shift that led to us winning that great day. I think there will be more on their way out of ER, Graham hopefully the next.

He could've got himself the winner if he'd flung himself at the rebound!

I was maybe a bit harsh on him yesterday, he's the one that ran the other way and created another great moment from the final. Forever a Hibernian legend.

Just wondering when Neil Lennon will let the Hibs board know he will not be in the Easter Road managers hotseat next season. Neil has done the job he was brought in for and now is prob the best time for him to move onto probably onto an English championship team that share his ambition cause I canny see Hibs doing that.

3 minutes ago, SUPERSOUTH said:

Just wondering when Neil Lennon will let the Hibs board know he will not be in the Easter Road managers hotseat next season. Neil has done the job he was brought in for and now is prob the best time for him to move onto probably onto an English championship team that share his ambition cause I canny see Hibs doing that.

lenny1.jpg.ba3790b5ee1c576cf1b7902b2d15141a.jpg

48 minutes ago, SUPERSOUTH said:

Yes cos he done really well the last time he was in the English Championship. Not.

What a strange post.

2 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Yes cos he done really well the last time he was in the English Championship. Not.

What a strange post.

Just canny see him sticking around at Hibs as a mid table premier side.

2 minutes ago, SUPERSOUTH said:

Just canny see him sticking around at Hibs as a mid table premier side.

I disagree. The only place in Scotland he would go is Celtic and that won't happen.

I can't see English teams touching him after what happened at Bolton.

And tbf to the guy he has said he has been ill again this season which is a shame and possibly he feels settled at Hibs.

I suppose only time will tell.

Davie Moyes targets Hibs striker Jason Cummings in a £2M summer swoop.

Just saw that on twitter. Personally don't think he's good enough for the English Championship, especially a team that should be targeting winning that league next season.. He does probably deserve a big move though.

Davie Moyes targets Hibs striker Jason Cummings in a £2M summer swoop.

Just saw that on twitter. Personally don't think he's good enough for the English Championship, especially a team that should be targeting winning that league next season.. He does probably deserve a big move though.

If we rejected £1.8m last summer you can bet we'll reject £2m this summer.

1 minute ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

Heard a rumour that a new temporary supporters bar will be getting built in the space  between the famous five and east stand. Never went to behind the goals but heard it was a pile,of shite and the beer was rank.

Also heard this on Saturday. It would be a pretty decent place to put it but as you say if the beer is still rank and service is pish then there's not much chance I'd go in anyway. 

On the Cumdog rumour. I'd laugh Moyes off the phone if he was only offering 2 million. 

4 minutes ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

Heard a rumour that a new temporary supporters bar will be getting built in the space  between the famous five and east stand. Never went to behind the goals but heard it was a pile,of shite and the beer was rank.

Interesting if true. Can confirm that Behind the Goals is terrible and the beer is pish. Been on 3 or 4 occasions this season as my old man likes going there as it's 'handy'.

No dad, you're just a boring old c**t.

Archived