Elixir

Hibernian Championship Thread 2016/17

Biggest problem with Swanson is that he'll have brutal matches/spells where all he'll be doing is standing on the left wing failing to dribble past anyone. Only way past it is to play him through these patches.

I'm not sure Lennon will be as patient as Wright was with him, and I imagine Hibs will have more strength in depth than us, so realistically he'll be dropped before he can get out that slump.

20 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Biggest problem with Swanson is that he'll have brutal matches/spells where all he'll be doing is standing on the left wing failing to dribble past anyone. Only way past it is to play him through these patches.

I'm not sure Lennon will be as patient as Wright was with him, and I imagine Hibs will have more strength in depth than us, so realistically he'll be dropped before he can get out that slump.

We're playing Boyle and Shinnie wide at the moment, I'm confident Swanson will produce more than them. Shinnie has been much better lately tbf. Boyle doesn't have much of a end product but his pace forces teams back. We'll probably sign another wide player along with Swanson so he'll certainly have competition for his place.

Hand picking St Johnstone's joint top scorer and the man with the most assists for them. When Hibs come knocking they don't say no.

jsew46.gif

1 hour ago, tree house tam said:

Where to? The big boys league?

I was think more like your tree house tbh. 

52 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Swanson will play out his skin at us.  It's the pinnacle of his career.  I dont invisage him resting on his laurels.

Swanson will play out his skin at us.  It's the pinnacle of his career.  I dont invisage him resting on his laurels.

I don't think he necessarily stops trying, he just seems to hit patches where nothing comes off and his head goes down a bit. TW would allow him to play through it and keep his confidence up whereas at Peterborough he'd be dropped and never recover his rhythm

1 hour ago, King_Of_Kings said:

Hand picking St Johnstone's joint top scorer and the man with the most assists for them. When Hibs come knocking they don't say no.

jsew46.gif

Whit? Swanson supports Hibs you cretin. We knew this was likely to happen if you ever came out of the diddy leagues. 

As an aside, he has never won over all saints fans, read into that what you want.

40 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

Whit? Swanson supports Hibs you cretin. We knew this was likely to happen if you ever came out of the diddy leagues. 

As an aside, he has never won over all saints fans, read into that what you want.

Your whole squad supports the hibs m8. That's why they were recorded singing sunshine on leith. Good guys working under shite conditions imho 

Just now, Hibeesbounce75 said:

Your whole squad supports the hibs m8. That's why they were recorded singing sunshine on leith. Good guys working under shite conditions imho 

Were they? Got a link?

Might have to start supporting the Dees. 

4 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

Were they? Got a link?

Was on Danny Swansons insta a few months/years ago m8

50 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

Were they? Got a link?

I seen Dee (David Wotherspoon) in Asda after we won the cup last May and we both got a bottle of Champagne! That's all the evidence you need Tambo. 

3 minutes ago, Bambino7 said:

I seen Dee (David Wotherspoon) in Asda after we won the cup last May and we both got a bottle of Champagne! That's all the evidence you need Tambo. 

He was with your bird while you were partying mate. Good old Dee has finally realised his dream of playing for his boyhood heroes.

10 hours ago, tree house tam said:

He was with your bird while you were partying mate. Good old Dee has finally realised his dream of playing for his boyhood heroes.

If he's into 8 month pregnant lassies then I've even more respect for him then mate. He is indeed, didn't stop him celebrating the cup win of the biggest club he will ever play for though :) 

29 minutes ago, Bambino7 said:

If he's into 8 month pregnant lassies then I've even more respect for him then mate. He is indeed, didn't stop him celebrating the cup win of the biggest club he will ever play for though :) 

As your burd keeps reassuring you, bigger isnt always better.

Congratulations by the way but get that DNA test :lol:

Edited by tree house tam

Unlucky in the cup guys, it was a cruel piece of bad luck with that deflection after such a good performance. 

Anyone who thinks hibs aren't good enough for the top flight needs to see that cap game. 

Totally sh1te way to get knocked out guys. 

6 hours ago, P475 said:

Unlucky in the cup guys, it was a cruel piece of bad luck with that deflection after such a good performance. 

Anyone who thinks hibs aren't good enough for the top flight needs to see that cap game. 

Totally sh1te way to get knocked out guys. 

Want a straw? I'm pretty sure about a month ago you were running about the forum chucking the now redundant hibs'd It pish about. Go lick the dab's arseholes. They need a few pals down here for next season 

Right bois, we need a parting favour from Lenny and the lads. Fancy pumping the Skácel's mob on Wednesday, relegating Ayr on Saturday and then ensuring we stay up by taking all three points from St Mirren in front of a jubilant Easter Road crowd on the final day?

In return we'll give you the best deep lying playmaker in the division. Wee Sammy was absolutely on flames yesterday, and on that form, with his confidence right up would probably do a job in the Premiership. If not then feel free to send him back and we'll improve him further next season.

It seems fitting that our survival this year will be a joint effort between the HiberniSons.

GGTTH(S)

Forgot to say, comisseraions from all of us on yesterday. Not ashamed to admit that I was one of many Sons fans wiping away tears as we arrived at Palmerston.