Hibernian Championship Thread 2016/17

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Zing. said:

Lennon given a two game ban with a further two games suspended. Club fined £750. 

Plus Brian Graham is apparently fucking off to St Johnstone. What a time to be alive. 

Lennon's ban isn't as bad as I thought it would be and Graham leaving is glorious!!

9 minutes ago, Dominique Malonga said:

Is there not a few big English clubs sniffing about Knox? He was on trial at Man Utd a wee while back.

Yeah I read that too.  I don't think if they are interested we have a shout, but you never know.  I haven't seen much of him either to form and opinion. 

Yeah I read that too.  I don't think if they are interested we have a shout, but you never know.  I haven't seen much of him either to form and opinion. 

Wonder how much livi would want for him, if he doesn't go south i expect Celtic to nip in. I think Rangers were after him at one point too.

1 hour ago, Dominique Malonga said:

Wonder how much livi would want for him, if he doesn't go south i expect Celtic to nip in. I think Rangers were after him at one point too.

He's a rangers fan apparently who knocked back celtics youth system.   All I've been told is we are watching him and he's been at East Mains a few times. 

He's a rangers fan apparently who knocked back celtics youth system.   All I've been told is we are watching him and he's been at East Mains a few times. 

Hopefully there's something in it as I've heard good things about him. You'd imagine Livi would want a couple of hundred K for him.

44 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Are you keeping hold of James Keating?

This is his 3rd promotion in 4 seasons and he's still in the Championship.

Surely someone has to take him up with them eventually

As far as I'm aware he's been offered a new deal, so he should be a Premiership player next season.

Keatings is a hot and cold type of player but I think he deserves a chance with us next year. For a guy who has constantly been brought in and out of the team and more often that not played out of position, he's made a decent enough contribution over the last few years.

Archived