Hibernian Championship Thread 2016/17

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

All I want is a winger who can cross the ball. He doesn't even necessarily have to beat his man, just get it from any Angle and get it past the first man and into the 6 yard box.

You mean the exact opposite of Lewis Stevenson then. 

6 hours ago, pandarilla said:

Away days: on the road to Ayr United with Hibs fans

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/dec/14/away-days-photo-essay-scottish-football-ayr-hibs?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Copy_to_clipboard

Interesting article about hibs at Somerset - in the bloody Guardian!

Pair of communists. Good read though, if a bit w*nky. I love Somerset Park.

13 hours ago, Craigieboyeighteen74 said:

No probs 

IMG_0002.JPG

2012 was the year of the cheating Russians right enough.  But like all cheating Russians they eventually get found out.  Say hello to Romanov in his underground bunker for us.

See Pat Fenlon has now moved into Gaelic football management. He was pure shite wasn't he? Not the worst but still shite. Four central defenders with four central midfielders banked in front of them. Initially Griffiths and someone else up front which was acceptable as Griffiths carried the team but when that turned into Vine and Collins we were hopeless. 

Wee chubby baller who hasn't played in donkeys coming in on an emergency loan to play the next game?
Evidently works with goalies but if Commons is playing for us on Saturday he probably wouldn't get a touch of the ball.

Probably this. Still hope it happens for da lolz.

24 minutes ago, Gaz FFC said:

Is there a direct tunnel from Parkhead to Easter Road?

I bet you wish there was one direct to Grangemouth that's for sure.

Falkirk are a good retirement home for ex Dundee Utd players though.  Is there about 6 in your squad at the moment?

Archived