Hibernian Championship Thread 2016/17

It will be hilarious if the Better Than Zidane Banjo Kid spends another season scraping around in the second tier of Scottish football.

Relegation, followed by back to back seasons in the Championship. Truly Scotland cap material there, folks.

He's a far superior Scottish player than any Scottish player ( :lol: ) in your team.

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It will be hilarious if the Better Than Zidane Banjo Kid spends another season scraping around in the second tier of Scottish football.

Relegation, followed by back to back seasons in the Championship. Truly Scotland cap material there, folks.

We might have fucked things up but your lot had 2 goes at beating us and failed. Suck that up bitch 😘

He's a far superior Scottish player than any Scottish player ( :lol: ) in your team.

titter.png

We might have fucked things up but your lot had 2 goes at beating us and failed. Suck that up bitch 😘

Which is ultimately going to culminate in next weekends treble of hilarious failure this season, meanwhile stretching to 115 years in a row. :lol:

Things tend to happen for a reason, and as always, your masters will have the last laugh. greggy.png

titter.png

Which is ultimately going to culminate in next weekends treble of hilarious failure this season, meanwhile stretching to 115 years in a row. :lol:

Things tend to happen for a reason, and as always, your masters will have the last laugh. greggy.png

But you still failed bitch. Just let that sink in. You couldn't beat us. 😘

We might have fucked things up but your lot had 2 goes at beating us and failed. Suck that up bitch

I'd take finishing 3rd in the Prem with two losses over your rivals over finishing 3rd in the Championship tbh.

qJYkX5d.jpg

When was your last parade m8? I remember ours in 2012 the sun was shining brightly.

How many Scottish cup ties have hearts won since 2012 m8? Three games against hibs too in that time :lol:

When was your last parade m8? I remember ours in 2012 the sun was shining brightly.

So, other than getting pumped by St Mirren in 2013, you've no been back since? You enjoy your Levein inspired boredom again next season. Who knows, you might get to a quarter final ðŸ‘

How many Scottish cup ties have hearts won since 2012 m8? Three games against hibs too in that time :lol:

In the run up to the 2012 final, I'd have been delighted to accept not winning another cup tie for 20 years as long as we won that one.

We did. Handsomely.

Now they have to pay their way, Hertz don't do Hampden ðŸ˜

It's very true. 1998 led to Robinson saying they had to sell the pink dump they where that much in debt. The other two led to admin and bake sales. Prior to that it was 40 odd years without a trophy.

In the run up to the 2012 final, I'd have been delighted to accept not winning another cup tie for 20 years as long as we won that one.

We did. Handsomely.

It's pretty much going that way so fair enough ðŸ‘

Archived